The daughter of evil

the video doesn't belong to me but I really liked the story so wanted to share it to the wattpad users. I wrote the story in my own words.
Be sure to see the video to understand better.

=============

Princess Rin ( POV )
Once upon a time there was a treacherous kingdom. At the very top was a girl of only 14. She had many expensive furniture. A servant who looked very similar and a hours named Josephine. Everything in the world belonged to her. If there wasn't enough money, she simply exploit from the ignorant citizens and for those who go against her. Their lives are as good as forfeit.

" NOW! Bow down to me!"

An evil flower blooms,
Blooms so prettily.
With vivid coloration
Pitiful weeds surrounding
As they rot away
and become nutrients

The little princess was deeply in love. With the blue prince from across the sea. But he loved the maiden with green hair. Overcome with jealousy, the little princess told her war council. With a small voice " Destroy the green country ".
Many houses were reduced to aches. Many lives were lost. The sorrow of the suffering people. Didn't reach the princess.

" Oh, it's snack time!"

An evil flower blooms
So prettily
With maddened coloration
All though it's very beautiful
There are many thorns
And it cannot be touched

The evil princess had to be bought down. Finally the people stood rebellion. Leading the crowd, was the Red-Armored Mercenary lady. Those angry objections that had piled up. Wrapped around the whole country. Tried of the long war. Even the soldiers held no threat. In the end the palace was surrounded. All of the servants escaped. Finally the lovely little princess, was caught.

" Oh, you insolent men!"

An evil flower blooms
So prettily
With saddened coloration
The Paradise that
was made for her sake
Now was collapsing,
very quickly

Once upon a time there was a treacherous kingdom and reigning at the top was the young princess only 14. The time of execution was to be three o'clock. Exactly when the church bell rang. The one called the princess. What did they think as they sat alone in the cell ?
Finally the time came. The bell rang, announcing the end. Not looking at anyone of anything. She said in a strong voice.

" Oh, it's snack time!"

(Chic)

An evil flower shatters
So prettily
With vivid coloration
Later when people talk about her
Without hesitation they say
"She really was the daughter of evil."

============

Hope you will for give me for any spelling mistake and the red women wanted to take revenge from the princess for her parents.
Okey so don't be confused.