His Kiss

"Come on Kate we're waiting!" Scott called from downstairs. We are all going to Lydia's party, me, Stiles, Scott and now that they're back together Allison. Its been about two weeks since Stiles and I got together, and things are amazing seriously nothing could get better.

"Just a sec!" I yelled from my room. I finished sliding on my black flats and stood up off of my bed. I looked in the mirror and straightened out my orange dress, it wasn't to dressy kinda simple but still super cute. I grabbed my purse and walked out of my door.

"It took you a whole hour to do that?" Scott asked joking. "Ha very funny, hey you two" I said talking to Allison and Stiles. "Hey girl!" Allison smiled hugging me. After me and her looked at each others outfits I walked over to Stiles "Hey you look beautiful" He said wrapping his arms around me "Thanks" I said just before he kissed me.

"Can't you two do that later, like when I'm dead." Scott announced stopping our kiss. "That can be arranged." Stiles answered Scott. "Come on let's just go already." Scott replied walking toward the door.

I jumped in Stiles jeep and Scott and Allison rode together, Stiles and I followed behind them. I was staring out the window and started humming, I was humming one of my favorite songs 'All over the road' by Easton Corbin and a idea instantly clicked in my head.

I reached in my purse, and retrieved my Chap Stick. After I was finished applying, I put my purse on the floor out of the way. I leaned over to him and began softly kissing his neck "I'm trying to drive Kate" Stiles stated, but I knew he didn't want me to stop.

I placed my hand on his knee "Girl your gonna make me wreck." He said starting to breath heavy. "What? Your scared?" I taunted him and moved my hand slowly up his knee. He was driving like a drunk man weaving back and forth between lanes, luckily no one else was coming. I kept moving up till my hand was placed right over his package.

I gently squeezed and as soon as I did all at once Stiles slammed on the brake, put the jeep in park and picked me up off the seat and placed me in his lap. He began kissing me roughly but still sweet "I want you." he softly said breaking the kiss.

Really? Can just continue showing me! "Back at cha sexy, but not yet." I responded still on his lap. "But like seriously are you trying to get us killed? You could've made me wreck." "Not my fault you can't control yourself " I replied "Not with you doing that. but you can't control yourself around me either." he said as it was a challenge staring in my eyes. "Yes I can" I protested still not breaking the stare.

Then he started moving his hand up the back of my leg and around to my front "Wanna find out?" he asked sounding so sexy and he gently squeezed. I bit my bottom lip so I wouldn't show how I really was feeling on the inside, then lifted myself from him and returned to the passenger seat.

"Thought so" he announced smirking at me and then Scott and Kate pulled up beside us. "What's wrong, Jeep mess up?" Scott asked Stiles "No Jeeps fine, but you sister on the other hand could use a little more control." I couldn't believe Stiles, well actually that was just like him to say. "What do you mean control?" Scott asked confused. "I mean she was just all over me, she almost just made me freaking wreck!"

"Really Kate All over the road?" Scott asked me. Dang I shouldn't have showed him that song, now I'm gonna seem so weird. "Shut up!" I yelled feeling really embarrassed. "Ha I do know that song." Stiles said laughing. "Can we just go already?" I wined "Okay okay calm down, were almost there anyways" Stiles answered making me feel better.

-----Scott POV-----

Ha Kate's so stupid, but I'm just ready to party.

We finally arrived and parked on the side of the house, so we could just walk through the fence. There was a nice size crowd and the music wasn't to load for my ears. We all walked around to the pool area, and found us a table. We were all sitting looking around at the party, there were a lot of people dancing together some eating, there were even a couple of people swimming.