Settling in

(A/N: I am very excited for what's to come in this story! So just to let you guys know, from now on when its your P.O.V then I use "I" but if it's narration then I use "you". Just so you guys understand ^_^)

Your P.O.V

It's December 22 and B/F/N and I still need to unpack everything. I mean, its only been 2 days since we arrived in California but we've basically been living off of takeout food.

Don't get me wrong, takeout food is sooooooo delicious but we are currently unemployed and takeout is expensive.     :/

I think B/F/N is considering getting a job at Target. (TARGETTTT ._. k I will stop... you may resume)

As for me, I'm not too sure yet. I think there's a possibility that I'll receive a job offer from the university to dance at special events/ shows.

Also, B/F/N and I don't have any furniture.... well except for beds but that's about it.

Guess I will have to go shopping tomorrow. For furniture and food.

*Time skip* (Next dayyyy - December 23)

I awoke to the loud noises of our new road. Cars driving past, horns honking, tires on pavement, and more general noisy street sounds.

I walked out of my empty bedroom into what's soon to be a functional kitchen, grabbing our only food that's not takeout. A box of cereal and some milk.

I found a bowl and spoon in one of my packing boxes and decided it will have to do for now, at least until B/F/N and I properly unpack our stuff.

*Time skip* (3 hours later)

B/F/N and I just finished unpacking all of our kitchen supplies and sorted out which cupboards will be for plates, bowls, ect. Everything is in its place and I'm pretty happy with the progress.

The problem still remains of what furniture we need....

A couch,

A TV,

A table,

Chairs,

Desks,

Bedroom dressers (wardrobes),

And a bunch of other things.

The other things include items like:

Pillows,

Blankets,

Carpets,

Lamps,

and more Décor stuff.

Because B/F/N and I are such tumblr fanatics we need our flat to be as chic and as modern as possible.

Time to shop!

First I chose to go into Target because they have adorable furniture and décor stuff!

Then from there I decided to go to Home Sense to buy a proper couch, and 2 desks. One for B/F/N and one for me.

As well as stopping at the local grocery store on the way home to pick up some dinner and food for the morning.

I ended up buying quite a bit.

Lets give a quick mini haul!

From Target I got 2 white round chairs with light brown legs for the living room, along with a fluffy white throw blanket to put overtop of the chairs. So cozy!