Too HOT for comfort

Your P.O.V

You walk into your washroom and grab the heated up flat iron. You start to straighten your hair. 

*Time skip*

"Done!" you say triumphantly. Now you just have to apply your makeup and choose an outfit for the day. 

You fetch your makeup bag from your bedroom and start your everyday look with some foundation. Everything is going well until you poke yourself in the eye with the tip of the mascara wand, causing your contact lense to fall out. (Yes you are kinda blind without them xD You also need glasses if you are not wearing contacts) You frantically search for your well hidden contact lense. It could be anywhere! 

Floor? No

Sink? No

You eventually find it on the edge of your makeup bag. Still frustrated, you dip it in its special solution and place it back onto your eye.

"Okayyyyyy, annnnnnd". Makeup done! 

You went for more of a neutral pallet then usual but you like how it turned out.

Now to pick out an outfit. After what seems like 1 hour staring at your well sorted closet, you change into a pastel blue knit sweater, black leggings and your favourite white converse.

Out of nowhere you feel a sudden burst of excitement, You are still awaiting a text from B/F/N and it is almost 11. 

What to do. What to do....

You run into the living room, almost crashing into the sofa and turn on the wiiU. It's super easy picking what game to play. Mario kart 8. You always love playing Mario kart, it helps you relax whenever you get impatient or bored. 

You choose the fastest kart and Yoshi as your character. 

*Time skip*

2 hours have passed and still no text from B/F/N

Pulling out your phone, you text her instead.

- Hi. So what's up?

- Oh hey Y/N. Sorry I didn't text you sooner, I've been packing and I told my parents about our news.

- No problem, I've just been playing Mario kart for 2 hours straight. I think that concludes that I still don't have a social life. I still need to start packing too.

- Aw that sounds fun! Can I come over in an hour? I can help you pack if you want...

- Definitely! You can stay over night too. We can have a packing/ Netflix night. If that's ok with you?

- Totally! K I I'll be at your place in 1 hour. See you then.

- Ok bye

*Time skip*

Knock, knock, knock... 

"Hello?"

"Yeah just a minute!" You yell 

You answer the door

"Hi Y/N!" 

"Hi"

"Ok well let's start packing" 

"Ugh, okay"

After 3 hours of packing with B/F/N you manage to box up all of your kitchen supplies and some things from your living room. 

"Sorted! Now let's watch Netflix!" You remark.

*Time skip* 

It's 1am and B/F/N is sound asleep. She snores so loud! It's like being in an earthquake with a room full of cows. You sigh. Can't wake her up, that would be mean. Instead you carefully pick her up and carry her onto your bed. Tiptoeing out of your bedroom and slowly closing the door.