26

Excuse any mistakes!

Mimi

I can't believe I actually killed him..

But I had to do what I had to do to save my husband. I sat in the back of the ambulance and watched as they rolled William's body out of my house. Michae sat beside me with Payton in his arms. He wrapped his arm around me and rubbed my back.

Victoria and Odell pulled up and hopped out the car. They rushed past the police and Victoria pulled me into a hug.

"Are ya'll alright?" She asked.

"Yea I'm good." I nodded

"Did he hurt you?"

"Almost but Michael was there to save me. I'm so glad that this is over with." I sighed in relief.

"Good."

Maddie pulled up and ran towards us but stopped and screamed when she saw William's body in the bag. She looked at me and charged towards me.

Odell caught her and held her back.

"You bitch! You killed him!" She said trying to get to me.

"He was crazy just like yo ass!" I said.

"Let me go. I'm gonna whip your ass!"

"What's good?" I got up but Victoria sat me back down.

"Sit down Miranda! This ain't the time for this! Madison go your ass home!" Victoria said.

Maddie calmed down and pushed Odell off of her. "Fine!" She said and with that she walked away.

I shook my head and walked back inside my house. Today's been a long, stressful day.

Victoria

While Odell and I were on our way home I got a text. I picked my phone and looked at the screen.

Unknown: This is a warning, stay away from Odell or you'll be sorry.

I deleted the message and blocked the number. I've been getting these kind of messages for a while but I didn't tell Odell. I didn't want him to worry about it. If he finds out, he'll probably go out and do something stupid. Then he'll probably get arrested or worse.

"Baby you okay?" He asked.

"Yea I'm alright." I assured him and sat my phone back down.

"You sure? You looked like something was wrong."

"I'm sure. Nothing's wrong."

He nodded and continued to drive home. Once we got there, we got out and made our way into the house. We took showers and got into bed.

Odell and I have been talking about the wedding and have been deciding on what kind of decorations and stuff we wanted. Lately I've been looking for dresses and Mimi was gonna help me pick dresses for my bridesmaids.

"So what kind of dress do you plan on getting?" Odell asked.

"I don't know, I'm still looking. You decided on who you wanted to be in the wedding?"

"My limit is just 5 guys. So Jarvis, Vic, Michael, Danny, and Joshua."

"Well I wanted Mimi, Maddie, Jayla, Joshua's fiancé, and my uncle's daughter. All of them are like sisters to me. So I figured I would put them in the wedding"

"That's cool." He shrugged. "I just want you to enjoy our big day. That's why I'm letting you decorate everything and stuff."

I smiled and continued looking through the magazine for my dress.

"Odell I want you to talk to your parents." I said.

"Say what?" He raised a brow.

"You heard me."

"Nah." He shook his head.

"Come on now. Your getting married. Don't you want your parents to be there for your own wedding?"

"I haven't seen my parents in almost 10 years. We don't get along and I'm sure as hell they don't want anything to do with me now."

"Odell you don't know that."

He got up and walked to the bathroom. I rolled my eyes and sat the magazine on the night stand. Every time he gets upset or wants to avoid a conversation he gets up and walks out the room.

But this, I won't let slide. I need to talk to his parents and convince them to come to the wedding. And I don't care wether he likes it or not.

(I just want to say thanks for getting me to 99K!😊 I appreciate you all for reading my books!❤️ I love you guys! Also check out my new book with August.☺️ Leave me feedback!)