11

Victoria's Brother, Danny, in the MM

Victoria

"You love me especially different every time. You keep me on my feet happily excited. By your cologne, your hands, your smile, your intelligence." I sang along with Jill as her voice came from the radio.

Odell and I were currently on our way back from the movies after a much needed date night. I finally had a break from school and he'd missed work just to take me. I only told him about how much I wanted to see "Creed" only a thousand times.

"How's everything down there?" Odell spoke into the phone. "What? Meet you where?" He looked over at me. "I got my girl with me. I can't just..." He turns the car around sucking his teeth. "Shit. Aight. I'm coming." He says seriously into the phone before hanging it up.

He put his phone in the cup holder and speeds back down the road.

"Jarvis?" I asked.

"Yeah." He cleared his throat. "I'm sorry. He said it was important."

I nodded my head, not saying anything. I'm sure it was important so I wasn't going to complain about it.

Soon we pulled up to the club and the valet opened my door and helped me get out of the car. Odell threw him the keys and we walked into the club together. It was full tonight. People were dancing, drinking, and having fun. It was definitely popping tonight.

Some song by Lil Wayne was blasting inside of the club we walked through. So loud I could barely hear myself think.

Odell led me up a flight of stairs and into a room down the hallway. I then stepped through another door behind a wall. Only stuff you see in the movies, but this was definitely real. I walked in behind him and my mouth dropped when I seen numerous stacks of cash piled up in the middle of the room.

This was enough money to last me my entire life.

"This you?" I asked walking over to it.

Odell walked over to me. "Yeah. This me."

Jarvis and Victor walked in and motioned for us to follow them. Once again I was lost, I felt like I didn't know them at all. I mean I knew they had money, but I didn't know to what extent.

The club just opened and I was sure that it was millions sitting on that table back there. I'm sure the club couldn't have made that much money? Not this quick?

Something was off but I wasn't going to question it. Not right now.

"Hey Victoria." They both said.

I waved and smiled awkwardly. We walked into another room and all sat down at a long table.

"So what's up?" Odell asked. "What was so important, that I had to come all the way down here?"

"Look at this." Jarvis asked turning on the screen that showed multiple cameras at different angles of the club.

"Yeah. What about it?"

"They're here tonight." Vic said tapping on the screen and making one of them bigger for him to see.

We looked at the pictures on the screen and saw a couple of guys sitting up in vip. I didn't know who they were and why they were so important to them, but I was definitely curious now.

"I'll handle it." Odell said getting upfrom his chair.

I grabbed his arm and seen the gun tucked in his waist. I swallowed hard and looked in his eyes.

"Odell what are you doing with a gun?" I asked with my voice laced with worry. "What are you gonna do?"

He kissed my head. "I'll be fine." And with that he left.