The confession

Ummm Aaron (he kisses her )
Aphmau is blushing so much
You.....you!!
Aaron is blushing as well ,I'm sorry he says
Aphmau said its okay.
Few hours later they had dinner evrey one was there, garroth and Laurence still shock about the kissing scene everyone was talking except for aphmau and aaron aphmau still blushing and really shy.Aphmau~senpai Kawaii~chan ask ,aphmau jump up when she was a little nervous,yes k-kawaii~chan. Kawaii~chan wanted to know if aphmau~senpai was OK she said. I'm fine aphmau said. Well she's probably not fine because she hasn't kissed aaron, Katelyn said. W-WHAT!!!??? aphmau said in shock . well kawaii~ chan wanted to see them kiss bit garroth and Laurence kiss was spectacular! Laurence looked at kawaii~chan dumbfounded.Well we weren't happy about it garroth said.aaron was blushing a little bit. Zane was looking at the both of them funny like something suspicious happened. Under the table aaron grabbed aphmau's hand to hold both were really red and nervous. After dinner aphmau wanted to discuss this with aaron. Aaron we need to discuss this ok . aaron said sure . we can be friend's to see how this go's along is that cool aphmau said . OK then we'll see how this go's along see you. Aaron walks away to go home and aphmau said in a soft voice see you.

THE END!!