Chapter 2

"Yo Camil wake yo lazy ass up do you know what time it is!"

"9:30" I mumbled covering my face with the cover.

"No nigga it's 4:00 in the afternoon" Uncle Dre said ripping the covers off of me.

"So what I don't got shit to do let me sleep!" I half yelled.

"I don't know maybe get up see what going on with everyone. Go chill with Cube or text Oshea and see if he wants to chill. This is California we don't let days pass us by"

"Yea well where I'm from days like this is meant for sleeping all day with AC on blast"

"Oh please just get your lazy ass up! Imma call up the crew and we gon have a little cookout or barbecue whatever you wanna call it" he said before leaving my room.

I stretched out on the king sized bed and let out a huge yawn that made me shiver.

I got up and threw on a pair of jean shorts and a tank top with 2 pacs face on it, I put my hair up into a nice high ponytail and tied a bandana on top of my head to keep my baby hairs in place and threw on my all white nike's.

I walked down the steps and already heard the music from outside. Got damn Unc wasn't playing!

But I'm kinda antisocial so I just sat on the couch and turned on the PS4 and popped in GTA 5. I was so into the game I hadn't realized the couch had sunk in next to me.

"Can I play" he asked
"No nigga" I said rolling my eyes
"Why not?"
"Cause I said so now go outside with your people's fam"
"Hmm you've got a mouth on you... That's okay I love girls who talk back. And just when I thought you couldn't get anymore badder."
"Ight Jr I ain't move to California to be wooed by the most upcoming fuck boy in all of Hollywood" I said rolling my eyes again
"I ain't no fuck boy see when Oshea see's something he wants, Oshea gets what he wants. Feel me and right about now all I want is to take you out and show you how sweet and charming I can actually be"

"Thanks but again that's not why I moved here, I moved here to make shit happen and I don't think that dating Ice Cubes son is finna help me with that"
"You wanna be a singer I can help with that! Hello do you not know who the fuck we are? Let alone who the fuck your Uncle is?" He said
"I don't want people to think the only reason I got big is cause Dr. Dre is my uncle feel me, I rather do the shit on my own."
"Camil they gonna think only reason I got this part is cause Ice cube my father! But that's not the point everybody needs a little push. Something to put them on the radar regardless! So let me be your secret weapon ma."
"Fine! One date and you start helping me get famous"
"Bet" he said raising his eyebrow
"Bet"
"Now can I play that game?"
"No nigga"