4.Dreams

Hi guys!! This chapter takes place the night Garroth was in the hospital. She fell asleep at Garroths bedside and this was her dream. #GARMAUlol This is before the next chap

'Princess Aphmau'

(Play song)
I saw myself in a tower screaming for help. I was here for years waiting until that one faithful day. I was put here by my mom. I was attacked by A dark knight named Drake. I looked out my window he locked me in there so I'd learn to love him." I love another drake leave me be!" Drake I said crying. Outside my window (the pic), A knight was yelling for....me?! He attacked drake."What did you do to her?!"he yelled. Drake was near death by the time mystery man was done. "Princess Aphmau? Is that you he said as he held me and twirled me in the air. "Who are you?!" I screamed. The knight removed his helmet. I saw Garroth but I called him 'sir Garroth'. "Sir Garroth!?"I held him closely." Princess you know I love you......do you love me?"he asked shyly. "Yes..I do my father hates you...for me asking to live a new life without lessons,suitors or betrothal!" I told him. He grabbed my hand while I was leaving to go let him be alone he brought me close,loosened his grip I stared at him in his face and he kissed me....then I woke up.