Welcome to Snowdin

You and Flowey had finally let the ruins as you walked up a little and you were cold as you looked at Flowey to ask some things. You were scared of course as you saw Flowey shivering and you were sad so you went into your inventory as you found an Purple tunic that Toriel left with you before you left for good as the tunic appear. Then you wrap it around Flowey who you smile softly as you chuckle a bit then you forgot about yourelf but you had to protect Flowey so you ran with Flowey and follow the road as then you stop and looked at Flowey who Flowey was looking back at you as he was confused but also you were confused as you softly said "W-why did she stop attacking me.. Her fire attack didn't went into my direction it like she couldn't hit me.. Why?.." You were happy you didn't have to kill but was confused "Well [Y/N]... You gave her hope.. You have her love.. You gave her everything you could have given to her.. And she grew much on you that she wasnt able to kill.. M-maybe we can do that with the o-others so we wont die at all..." You smile softly as you nod and head off as you did you went to where there was a post and no one was there but till you heard breathing behind your neck as you freak out and stood there till you heard "I-is that how you gonna t-treat your friend? Turn around and shake my hand" Cause of that you were dumb at this point so you turn around and shook the unknown figure hand till you felt something shock you so you pulled your hand away quickly and fell down. As you were mad that you got shocked and Flowey was mas cause tou dropped the pot so you looked up to see a small skeleton thing wearing a black jacket with really fuzzy hoodie and his shirt was red and what creeped you more was that the skeleton had sharp teeth and one of them was in gold. You got up quickly to get Flowey who was probably freezing on the floor so you picked Flowey pot and coverd it again then turn to the skeleton who was laughing as you were really mad cause you hate being embarrassed. So after you got yourself together you head off cause really you didn't wanted to talk to that thing but again fate had something else on mind as you went walking you didn't pay attention and tripped as you fell down and try to get up you saw you end up tripping on Skeleton dude who was laughing and when you knew you were on him you got up and picked up Flowey cause you let him go again as you were about to walk once more it stopped you and gently says "Hey.. T-the name is S-sans... Sans the Skeleton, what about your?" You always wanted to meet people but to him.. Well you had no choice but looked at Sans and gently repiled "The name is [Y/N] it nice to meet you Sans.. If i may ask where am i?..." You did wanted to know why you were at and why you were cold as you paid attention to Sans. "o-oh yea.. The place you at.. Is Snowdin.. W-welcome to Snowdin"