Pool Time Fun

Inspired by a friend

*****************

The sun was strong, beating on my back as I sat by the pool. I sighed with content as my skin absorbed the warmth in a strappy black bikini. It wasn't long though, before I had to sit up and sit out of the sun. Being pale and freckled really didn't go well with loving the sun. Most days ended with me being burnt to a crisp. I sat under the shade happily though, listening to the quiet and enjoying the heat.

A door opened and closed suddenly and I looked over to see my boyfriend, Ryan, walking out looking bleary eyed.

"Sleep well babe?" I asked as he got closer. He nodded and yawned, plopping himself down in the chair next to mine and stretching out. As he stretched, his t-shirt rose up to show off a toned stomach with some hair spattered across that led down to his shorts.

"Why didn't you wake me?" He asked once he had stopped yawning. I shrugged and saw his eyes fall to my bikini top as my breasts rose and fell with it. "And when did you get that bikini?"

I laughed and got up, sitting on his lap instead. "I bought it before we left and thought I'd surprise you with it. But traveling yesterday exhausted you so I figured I'd let you sleep and I'd show you when you got up. You like?"

He eyed me up and down and I smirked as his eyes darkened from their normal light blue to a stormy gray. He nodded and held my waist tightly making some tingles fly down my spine and straight to my core. I took a deep breath and he smirked at me so I stuck my tongue out at him.

"Ass," I commented. He laughed and let his head fall back so I took my chance and leaned over and started kissing his neck. His laughter faded and his hands tightened around my waist, rubbing small circles with his thumbs as I kissed and sucked and bit his neck.

"And you call me an ass," He muttered, his head still back as I pulled his collar aside to kiss and bite his collar bone. I laughed into his neck and continued my assault as he moved his hand from my waist to my thigh and slipped it up and inbetween them. I faltered as he began to rub the inside of my thigh and scratching them lightly, getting close to my core but never touching. I started breathing faster into his neck and decided to up my assault too. I traced my hands through his hair, just long enough to be pulled and I did exactly that, pulling it hard to jerk it back to where it had been.

I kept biting his neck, harder than before as he finally pressed his hand against my core, feeling the heat that was building there and rubbing through the fabric lightly. He just barely kept hitting my clit and it was driving me insane, making my core throb with wanting more. Finally he slid his hand under the fabric and started playing with my now soaked lips. The moan I was holding back finally came out as he did that. Wanting more, I moved, straddling his lap and pushing his hand further against my core, the warmth of his hand, aiding the warmth emanating from my core and making it drip some more.

Tired of the shirt obstructing my view of his sexy chest, I ripped it over his head and drag my nails down his chest, loving the clench in his jaw the closer I get to this waist. As he went back to rubbing my clit, I moan loudly, digging my nails into his sides and holding myself there.

"Not too loud babe, we're outside still and the neighbors might hear," He smirked as he started to rub harder. I had to bite my lip to stop from moaning but lost it when he just pressed his fingers against me and just left them there.

"Fuck babe," I groaned and pulled away despite how little I wanted to. I bent down and watched him through my lashes as I unbuttoned his pants and pulled them down just enough to me to grab his hard dick. I wrapped my hand around it, tugging lightly and smirking when his breath caught. Leaning forward, I flicked my tongue out to catch the drop of precum on the tip before taking it in my mouth as far as I could go. Ryan grabbed my head quickly with a groan and guided my head back and forth as I sucked and swirled my tongue around his dick, feeling it grow harder and harder in my mouth the more he moaned.

Finally, he couldn't take it anymore and pulled me up, kissing me hard before pushing me down in the other chair and standing before me, his dick standing out. He tugged my bottoms down and spread my legs, kneeling between my legs. My breath caught in my throat seeing this sexy guy on his knees for me and the moaning started as he kissed the insides of my thighs slowly, nipping as he got closer and closer to my dripping pussy.

My head fell back and a loud moan came out as he finally gave a good long lick against my pussy. He moved his tongue up and down and swirled it around, against my clit and inside, driving me nuts and making my legs clench with desire. I started breathing heavily and biting my lip, whimpering while trying not to scream in pleasure as I tugged his head closer and ground my hips into his mouth.

My orgasm was nearing and my urge to scream kept building. My hands kept tensing in his hair, pulling harder and closer until finally I could take no more and moaned loudly as I came, hard. He backed up with a final shudder inducing lick and smirked up at me. I rolled my eyes and pulled him up, kissing him hard as he leaned in. Our tongues twisted together and I pulled away panting, pushing you off of me.

"What, done already?" He joked. I rolled my eyes again and got up on shaky legs and started walking towards the pool, undoing my top as I went. I threw it at him as I walked down the steps, the warm water gently carressing my throbbing pussy.

"You coming?" I asked with a smirk. He laughed and pulled off his pants, his dick still standing at attention. He took a running start and jumped into the pool, only a couple feet from me, splashing me. When he surfaced I rolled my eyes at him and started to swim to the other end of the pool.

"Oh no you don't," He joked as he swam closer and pulled me against him. I laughed and grabbed his dick, rubbing it against my slit and smirking as he moaned. Tingles emanated from my pussy and I couldn't resist just shoving it inside, moaning.

He held me close, keeping himself still inside of me and he brought us to the wall of the pool. I held his shoulders, my legs around his waist and started moving my hips against him. His eyes closed and he trailed his fingers up my sides and along the length of my arms before grabbing my wrists. My skin tingled and my pussy clenched as he brought my wrists to the side of the pool, holding my down as he started thrusting slowly.

I started moaning, my head falling back against the pool deck and he took that as an invitation to start biting my neck and I bit my lip to stop from screaming. But then he started thrusting hard, in and out, hard and fast, all of him scraping the inside of my pussy walls as they clenched and trembled around him. Finally, I couldn't take it anymore and started moaning hard and loud, screaming as he started rotating his hims, amplifying the pleasure unbelievably. He let go of my wrists and started holding my waist to fuck me harder but I pushed him away. The need inside of me to ride him was becoming unbearable so I pulled him by his arm to the chaisse lounge and pushed him down, straddling his dick and sitting on it.

At this angle, he was in so much further and harder and I couldn't help but moan with him as I rode him hard and fast, bracing my arms on his chest as he tweaked my nipples.

"Fuck Ryan," I moaned, bouncing on top of him. "I'm going to cum again."

He moaned in agreement and lifted me off of him, flipping our positions and settling on top of me.

"Ready babe?" He asked. I rolled my eyes and pulled him down for a kiss, wrapping my legs around his waist at the same time, forcing him inside of me, hard. He groaned into my mouth and started thrusting, fucking me as I moaned into his neck, biting it to keep from screaming too loud.

Screaming around his neck, I came hard, trembling and he groaned and bit my shoulder as he came inside of me. After staying like that for a minute or two, he pulled out and propped him self up on his elbows.

"So round two?" He asked with an innocent smile. I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Now why did I think that was all you had in you."