Arthur Angel X Reader: Blue Exorcist

Depuis le début

"Deal." You say getting off of him.

He darts away from you and to the kitchen to grab breakfast. You take a seat as you push your messy hair out of your face.

"Rough night again?" Yukio asks sitting across from you.

"Yeah." Is your response as Rin comes back with his food.

"How is it that I'm the one who's part devil yet you're way scarier?" Rin says with his mouth fool of rice.

"You know not to mess with me in the morning." You say grabbing one of his rice balls.

"And you know not to go for my tail." He says jabbing his chopsticks into the table.

"Sorry little bro." You say rubbing his head.

"Rin we have to go now." Yukio says checking his watch.

Rin gets up with Yukio, and you follow the two to the door.

"Be safe you two." You say kissing both of them on the cheek.

"We know." Rin says giving you a quick hug.

"We'll see you at dinner." Yukio says kissing your cheek.

"Rin if today's the day that you and Shiemi get together, wear protection." You joke.

"Y/N!"

"Bye little brothers." You say closing the door as they leave.

The building becomes quiet once again as you walk to the bathroom. As quiet and lonely as it always is.

You take a warm shower as you make a mental list of ingredients of what you'll need to pick up for dinner.

You change into a F/C long sleeved shirt and a pair off shorts. You tie your hair up and put your bracelets on.

Your bracelets were a gift from Shiro. He gave them to you to protect your brothers with.

You grab your bag and head out into town, your back facing true cross academy as it grew farther and farther away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Where the hell is the octopus?' You think to yourself as you walk threw the store.

'Catfish, tuna, salmon-'

"Bang!"

You lift your head at the sudden noise. You hear people panic as they run out of the store.

"Don't tell me."

You run towards the sound to find a demon. It's making a mess of the vegetables.

"The one day I go out." You complain to yourself as you grab your bracelets and they turn into a whip.

"Oi! Ugly!" You taunt the demon gaining its attention.

It throws a cabbage at you. You use your whip to cut threw it. You jump off the ground and towards the demon. It brings its arm out to try to claw you to bits. You wrap your whip around its big nose and swing away from the claws. You land on its head.

"Alright big guy, you're making a huge mess. Sorry but this is going to hurt a bit." You bring your whip down on its head as it slices threw it like butter.

It falls to the ground as you stand in the middle of the scene.

"Clap, clap, clap!"

You turn startled by the sudden noise sending your whip towards it too. Only for it to be wrapped around a sword. Before you realize what happened your pulled towards the culprit.