Chapter Nine

Hey, just wanted to get something out there. Enjoy!

The boys stood around for a while, a couple offering to show me around the castle. As I was about to take them up on this, Mr. Blackbourne gave them a look that shut them up as they claimed that it could wait awhile though. They had finally left after Victor told them to leave so that I could clean up. He had then pointed out a "shower" to me before leaving me to my own devices.

I stood in front of the shower looking for a clue as to what purpose it could possibly serve. It had two knobs on the bottom and weird protruding parts up by the ceiling. I looked at it closely and noticed little holes on it. I went for a closer look, trying to step on things to get higher up; that was when my foot landed on a knob. Instantly water shot out at my face and I fell back with a silent cry. I plummeted to the floor and slammed onto the bottom, knocking out various bottles and bars.

Immediately half the boys were barging into my room calling out for me. They stood waiting for a response as they asked if I was okay.

That had me silently laughing to myself. Did they really expect an answer?

I heard a smack on someones head as they all realized why there was no response.

North barged into the room and froze when he saw me lying on the floor of the shower, his face turning bright red as he saw my disheveled state. I tried to get up and cover myself, but fell back with a grimace of pain. He instantly unfroze and lifted me into his arms. "Guys, someone get Doc right now, Sang Baby's hurt," He growled at the others standing in the room, gawking at the sight of us.

Ignoring the looks, North walked over to my new bed and sat down on it, me in his lap. Silas then came over and handed me my whiteboard and marker.

"What the hell happened, Trouble?" Gabriel burst out, not being able to contain himself.

"I fell in the shower," I wrote out hesitantly, hoping this would be the last I had to speak of it.

"What were you doing, Cupcake?" Luke inquired next.

"I slipped," I responded, diverting from the question.

"Slipped while trying to do what, Miss Sang," Mr. Blackbourne said coming into the room and seeing my response still on the board. His eyes were daring me to avoid the question again.

"I couldn't figure out the shower," I showed them, looking away so that I didn't have to see their expressions as they realized I wasn't normal.

The boys were all silent before Luke bursted out into laughter. "You, you couldn't figure, shower!" Luke attempted to speak between his laughing. This in turn set the other boys off.

I hid my face in North's chest so that they didn't have to see my breakdown. Why couldn't I be normal? Why couldn't people like me and want to be my friend? I though as a tear ran down my cheek and I shook. North was the first to notice, seeing as his shirt was becoming wet.

"Shut the f*ck up," North barked out at the others.

Instantly they all stopped and looked at us, or more specifically me. "Sh*t, I though she was laughing. Why are you upset trouble, are you hurt?" Gabriel asked frantically, missing the shake of my head. "F*ck, f*ck, f*ck. Where the h*ll is Doc? DOC!" Gabriel begins shouting.

"I have him, I was getting him," Kota said walking in, Sean and the rest of the boys following.

Just what I needed, an even bigger audience to my break down. I had to leave. I quickly ripped North's arms off me, surprising him, and went to run to the bathroom. However, the minute I stepped onto the ground, my legs collapsed. The last thing I saw was the floor rushing up to meet me.