Chapter Five

Hey, I wanted to get another chapter out there! Let me know if you come up with any questions for the next chapter ;)

As Kota helped me hop into his boat, I took time to look around at everything. All of it was new to me, only having seen the remains of wrecks up close. I was fascinated with everything around me. As I was looking around in wonder, I realized I was receiving weird looks. I blushed and brought my finger to my lips as I didn't know what to do. Mr. Blackbourne was the first to respond.

"If you'll sit down miss Sang." He gestured to the space between North and Silas. I immediately blushed more as I picked my way through the passengers. The boat I was in consisted of me, North, Silas, Kota, and Luke. As I reached the other side, North gestured for me to sit, and I did so very gracefully.

By gracefully I mean we hit a wave and I landed sprawled in his lap, unable to balance myself. He held onto me until the wave was over, and then still held me. I looked up confused.

"Don't want you falling again, Sang Baby," he said with a smirk, an unknown emotion hiding in his dark eyes. For the hundredth time, I blushed. This time it was acknowledged.

"Oy, she's f*cking cute, that's it, we're keeping her," Gabriel responded leaning over to tug my hair. I remembered what he had said earlier about claiming my hair. As I contemplated this, I realized all the boys were looking at me... And I was still in North's lap. I began to crawl out and he let me go this time. As I sat down, they were still looking at me. At my questioning look, Kota explained that they had asked me a question.

"Why were you out here?" Kota repeats the question for me. This throws me into a panic, how do I get out of this... In my panic I signed the first thing I could think.

"I lost my ship in the sea. I was traveling over to Sunnyvale to meet up with some friends." I prayed they couldn't tell I was lying. Mother had always told me I was a horrid lier.

At this the boys were silent for a few minutes, Mr. Blackbourne staring and coming to some conclusion. Then they all seemed to have a conversation with their eyes before dropping the topic.

"We should play a game, get to know you, Sang." Luke said with a gleam in his eyes. I wondered why he seemed so excited to play. I shrugged my response.

"She doesn't want to do that sh*t," North said, chopping the back of Luke's head.

"Would you like to play Aggele?" Silas smoothly cut in.

I nodded my head. "F*ck yea!" Gabriel fist pumped. "Do you know how to play Truth or Dare?" Everyone groans.

What did I agree to?