Chapter Four

Just wanted to say thanks for the votes and comments! It makes me want to just keep writing! I told myself I would write the first chapter only, and here is my fourth of the night! And this one is dedicated to Fallon_Bear!

As I came to, I heard shouting in the distance. I started to blink and realized I was sprawled across my rock. At first, I was confused, but the memories quickly flooded in. My mom wasn't actually my mom, and she gave my voice away. And... I was a human! Then I realized I was only this way for three days, then I was to be trapped again. The hag had made that much clear to me. I quickly looked down at myself. I noticed that I was clothed in a blue dress that matched the hue of my fins. And my legs... I didn't know what to think. I began to run my hands up and down them, and move them, staring in awe at the little extensions off my... my... FEET! Yes that's the word. I began to laugh in earnest. I would enjoy my time was a human, minuscule as it was.

It was then that I registered that there was still shouting, and in fact it seemed to be closer to me. I looked up and saw the soaking, but very much alive crew from the shipwreck the night before. They must have been stranded for the night.

"Oy, what the f*ck are you doing out here?" the one with crystal blue eyes yelled.

I went to respond before I realized that my voice was gone. The crew began to come closer to me.

"Are you okay, aggele?" the giant questioned. I noticed that he called me angel in greek, a language I had learned from one of my finds.

Again, I couldn't respond so I settled for nodding my head. Instead of the expected acceptance of my answer, I was met with narrowed eyes and suspicious glances.

"Of course you're fine, just stranded in the ocean. Don't worry pumpkin, we'll keep you company," the blond man drawled with a wink. At this point I was sitting there gaping at the man, did he just call me a pumpkin? I sat there debating that till another one spoke up.

"Im sorry, but do I know you?" It was the first man I saved that asked this and was rewarded with a blush before I shook my head. He sat there staring before realizing something. "Oh, and my names North."

This seemed to spur the guys to talk as they all threw out their names.

"I'm Dakota, but everyone calls me Kota," says the man with green eyes and glasses, an air of authority behind his words.

"I'm Lucian, but you can call me Luke, or anything else you want, cupcake," the blond said.

"I'm Nathan," came the red heads response.

"And I'm the only one you need to now, the names Dr. Sean Green, but you can call me Sean, pumpkin," this came from the blond, green eyed man, with a twinkle in his eyes and a teasing lilt to his voice.

"The names Silas, Aggele," this coming from the giants mouth.

"Oy, I'm Gabriel, and your hair is now mine," said the man with crystal eyes. I stared at him in shock and confusion, however the look he gave me showed he was serious, so I nodded, not understanding what I was agreeing to.

The next person I looked at had flames dancing in his eyes."I'm Victor, its a pleasure to meet you," said fire eyes, burning straight through me.

The last person I turned to was staring at me with steel grey inquisitive eyes, and I suddenly felt self conscious. I fixed my posture as he introduced himself. I thought Kota had authority, but next to this man, he was nothing. "Mr. Blackbourne, nice to meet you Miss..." the captain trailed off.

I stared at them as they all looked back, clearly wanting to know my name. I decided to try out sign language, another hobby of mine. I spelled out S A N G and received looks of confusion.

"Sang?" Kota clarifies, clearly unsure if he saw correctly until he saw my nod of reassurance. "Would you like a ride with us back to land? Where are you headed?"

At this I panicked and signed out, "Wherever you're headed will be fine."

"Okay then, were headed to Sunnyvale," he then smiles back at me and holds out a hand to help me in their boat, "Welcome to the crew."