Step In From The Darkness

Darkness. That was all I could see. All I could hear was the engine of the van, hearing it start and stop. Feeling each turn as I was forced to tilt either left or right. I felt like I was Liam Neeson in Taken 2, feeling for each turn when forced to lay in the boot of a car. Or like Ben Affleck in the film daredevil. Having to create and image in my head of where I was and what was happening around me because my sight was of no help to me right now.

I can't believe harry has done this. I was finally really happy. I had been offered a great job, had a great boyfriend, great opportunities, great friends. And harry is taking them away from me. Why? I've been asking myself this question over and over again. But no logical reason comes to mind. I haven't been part of his life for so many years. So why now? Why at all?

The van stopped. The engine was cut. Car door opened then quickly shut again. Footsteps. Bright light. I squinted to see Harry's silhouette surrounded by a bright light- a spotlight kind of light was lighting up the room. He was on the phone, looking at me and jolting his head to the side as if to tell me to move. I didn't move.

"Yeah I got her"

"At the warehouse"

"Um hmm"

"4 hours?"

"See you then"

Me not moving must have signalled to harry that I had no intention of going anywhere with him, not voluntarily anyway. Which resulted in him grabbing my arm and dragging me out like I was a ragdoll.

Actually thankful that my heals had fallen off when harry carried me out of the restaurant because he would not be gentle whilst dragging me to take the heals into account. This made me think of Cinderella. Just rather than leaving the celebration to make sure she didn't get into trouble by someone she hated, I was forcefully taken from my celebration into a very dirty place. But both stories involve the shoe being left behind to late be found by 'prince charming' or in my case- Sam.

Harry pulled me through a labyrinth of corridors in complete silence before muttering

"They will come and get you in a few hours, so don't get comfortable" he then pushed me into a room and slammed the door before I could even ask who 'they' were.

Right now, it was 10.17pm, to be precise. A couple hours. Who knows what's going to happen.

The time went past very, very, slowly. I was sat in silence. I haven't cried. Yes, I'm afraid of what will happen and it's not like I enjoyed being taken but crying won't get me anywhere. The silence was eating away at me until I heard muttering outside the door. I went over and tried to open it to have a sneaky look, locked- of course. I pressed my ear against it to try and hear the best I could.

"How far away are you?"

"Right, and what are you going to do with her?"

The fact that I can hear no response just made me guess he was on the phone. But the fact that I never heard any reply from Harry made me think something had happened.

A whispered "what" could just be made out?

"You can't do that to her!" he suddenly shouted. I guessed they were talking about me, but the fact that even Harry was so against it made me worry.

"She clearly left for a reason, how do you know you weren't a part of it?!"

"I can't let you do that to her!"

"Oh so if I stop you, you threaten to kill me, but if I let you do this then she is going to be living through hell?!"

"I don't care about the money now Karen!"

Karen, no it can't be. How could she do this? What's going on?

Before I could question this anymore the door was unlocked and harry stood there, phone in hand and angered look plastered on his face.

A/N

i am so sorry this took so long to post but i honestly forgot and ive not been bothered about writing any more. if you guys want me to continue then of course i will i just havent got many ideas of what can happen so dont be afraid to offer any suggestions in the comments or messages and ill be sure to try my best when i can! thank you so much for reading! much love xx