Let Me Show You How It Feels To Be The One

We were now 2 weeks into the European tour, meaning we were in Munich, Germany tonight. The tour is going great but after seeing harry in my pictures I always have that feeling like something is going to happen. I know it's not, I mean I'm in a completely different country to him now and plus I have Sam and the guys plus security to look after me now. They're not going to let anything happen. Each night has gone great so far, I had got some amazing shots of the guys! My personal favourites are when they guys play crash land and the audience get their lights out. Pictures of Sam's silhouette with all the lights are just amazing, if I do say so myself.

Aimmi has been great, even though she has a band to manage, she always finds time to make sure I'm ok. The boys have been great help constantly asking if I need anything and doing stuff during my show like promoting my work by telling the audience to go and look at my website.

My stomach is a lot better. It's around 3 weeks or so since I got stabbed so my stiches have healed nicely and I also haven't had any more bleeds since the day on the bus.

I think Sam is slightly shook up by that time though, he is a lot more careful around me lately. It's like he is afraid to touch me since that day. I do understand because he has said he doesn't want to hurt me but, I miss it. I miss having him grab my hips and having tickle fights. I miss all that cheesy stuff couples do!

The tour is ending soon which means I might have to go back to my boring life without seeing the guys every day. Which isn't something I'm prepared for.

It's been one week since the Munich show. I've been home for 2 days. The guys have got some time off before Aimmi wants them to start with new songs and stuff. I haven't spoken to her about what I'll be doing, whether I will have to find another job or whether I'll be able to be the band photographer. I think I will need to find another job anyway, just for some extra cash. My prints from the show are selling great and I get money from the band and venues for promoting them and stuff, but after some time my prints won't sell as often and the guys won't always need me.

I am currently looking online to try and find a small job, as well as my job at the roundhouse where I take pictures of the acts when they come. I have found a few jobs but none take my fancy. Just as I was about to lose hope my phone rang.

Sam.

I smiled at the screen and brought the phone to my ear.

BLUE=SAM ORANGE=KELSIE

Yo

Hey, you busy?

I want to say yes but no not really.

What you up to?

Looking for a job

Why?

Because I need one

But what's wrong with photography?! You're amazing at it!

Yes, I'm not stopping photography but I need an extra job when I'm not at a gig.

Ok well stop, you need to get ready.

Ready for what exactly..?

Our date

Do I not have a choice?

Nope, now go get ready. Something fancy. I'll pick you up at 7.

The line went dead. Well then. It was currently 5.30 so I decided to get ready now. I had a quick shower and washed my hair, shaved my legs etc. and then went to choose an outfit. My style is very...plain. I am a fan of black jeans, band shirts and vans on a daily basis so fancy doesn't really fit with my style.