The screen went dark for a few minutes then went on to show different memories of Leo getting drunk, having a few one night stands, fixing different things, building things, singing more karaoke, and finally the last one came up...

Leo was in his shop working late. He went to lock the door when all of a sudden a hooded person came to the door.

"Sorry we're closed. Come back tomorrow"

"C'mon Repair Boy."

The nickname got his attention.

The person removed their hood. It was Jason.

Jason insisted on being let in until another person charged him.

The other person was Jason

The first jason morphs into a demonic monster. It knocked other jason out and disappeared in black fire.

Leo brings jason in and puts him upstairs in his apartment. Jason is in the bed and leo takes the couch.

The next morning Leo and jason ate. Jason explained everything to Leo about the upcoming threat and the new monsters.

Leo grabs a knife and goes to his bedroom. Jason follows him confused.

Leo removes the blankets from his bed and cuts the stitches he put in the bed when he first moved in. He finds the small key and rushes to the drawer. He unlocks it and removes everything. First he puts on his tool belt. Then He shoves everything in a duffel bag.

He walks over to his clothes drawers and we can see pictures in the duffel bag. The one on top is of the 7. The next one is of calypso and the last few are just of the Argo II and other people from camp.

He shoves clothes in on top of the pictures and zips up the bag.

The two boys walk out of the building and leo locks the doors and flips the open sign to his shop to closed.

They walk to a ship and they board it.

The screen goes dark for a few seconds and the last one pops up

Leo, Jason, and Frank all stand in a cemetery in front of a headstone. It read:

'Sally Jackson

Beloved mother

Her kind soul won't soon be forgotten'

"Percy's mom." Frank told his friends "she died in a fire"

"We could go to the cops and see if they've seen her" Leo suggests

"Okay"

They go to the police and ask.

"She lives with her step father Gabe ugliano." The officer told them. "The address is here along with any other info you might need."

"Thanks"

The trio go the the address and knock on the door.

A man opens the door...

The screen goes black

Thank gods they didn't see that... yet.

Leo wakes up and the gods say we will take a break before we look at my memories

The demigods all start asking Leo questions

Leo looks at me and says to the rest of them "I have to talk to percy alone guys"

He walks over to me and the other demigods are all looking at us so we walk out of the throne room

"Are we like in a relationship or something" He says seriously "Because if we are then I don't want you to think I will use you like I did with the girls in New Orleans. I would neve-"

"Do you want to be in a relationship?" I ask him

"Yes" He says

"Really?" I ask

"Definitely"

He leans down and kisses me

I break the kiss and stand on my tippy toes to whisper in his ear

"You know all of the demigods and a few gods are defiantly listening to us right now through the door"

"Yeah" He whispers back "I know"

He smirks at me and we both push open the throne room doors to see exactly what we expected.

The demigods, my father, his father, Hermes, Apollo, Aphrodite, and supr singly Anthony were all on the floor because the door hit them when we walked back in.

Leo and I laugh while the gods and digods lay on the floor groaning

"Okay let's continue." Zeus bellows. "Percy, it's your turn."

Oh schist!