Days Gone Bye - Part 2

We walked out of the house, weapons in hand. We walked for about 2 hours. I couldn't really tell time anymore. We only ran into a few Z's on the empty streets of the little town, so we only used our knifes. Taking turns with each Z.

We finally got to the police station. The doors were already unlocked and windows were shattered.

Why would people try and break into a police station?

On our way towards the amory room Rick sropped at the front desk and and went to a little glass cupboard hanging on the wall. He opened it and grabbed 2 little keys while I leaned against the door waiting for him. We continued our way towards the armory room. It looked quite cool. There was a fence wall surronding it and a tall fence gate. He opened the gate and we stepping inside. I stood in awe at all the guns and weapons. Rick grabbed a duffel bag and started filling it with shot guns, machines guns, pistols, and what ever other types of guns that were in there. He also grabed a whack load of ammo. As for I, I just grabbed a machine gun with a strap and hanged it around my shoulder and torso. I grabbed a few boxs of ammo and stuffed them into my backpack. I also replaced all of my knifes with new ones, and my new most prize possession was my new knuckle knife. It was carved perfectly. To the spike rigids at the top of the blade to the beautiful metallic wood handle. "Why would a police station have this?" I asked talking about the knuckle knife. "That was Alex Porters. He was a very tuff guy. He brought that to every burglary or crime sceen." He laughed to himself. I smiled and slide it down my fingures so it could embrace my knuckles.

I'm gonna have to get used to always having my hand in a fist. Atleast now I dont have to worry about dropping my knife anytime soon.

We walked out and he led me towards the women's bathroom. "The showers work and theres warm water. You look like you haven't had one in a while." "Theres.....warm water?!" I asked my face filling up with joy. He nodded his head and I ran in.

I turned the handle and soon enough water spurted out. At first it was cold water making me dissapointed. But then hot water started flowing out and I immediately took of my clothes and hopped in. I scrubbed my hair and body and made sure I was clean. Then I just stood there. Soaking up the warm water.

Might as well take my time. Im not gonna have another one of these for a long time. Probably never again.

The water soon started to get cold so I turned it off. I dried myself off and put my hair in a towel to dry it while I changed. I put my clothes on and took my hair out of its caccoon and tied it into a pony tail. I left the bathroom and waited out in the hallway for Rick to be finished.

He came ouy wearing an officers uniform and a sheriffs hat. "Well sheriff. Shall we venture out yonder and fight evil flesh eating monsters to save the world." I said in my best british accent. "We shall" He replied in a british accent too.

We walked outside and found a cop car with gas in it. I used my car starting skills and hot wired it on and drove off.

We drove for hours. But eventually the car broke down. We grabbed our stuff and started walking down the road. We came across a little house. "You go inside and try to find some supplies."I ordered. He nodded and made his way to the front door. I looked around the field that surronded it. I heard a niegh off beside me. I turned my head to look in the direction. It was a horse. I smiled and joy filled inside of me. I walked towards it slowly. There was a rope wraped around the fence so I grabbed it and slowly walked towards the horse. "Hey there. Im not gonna hurt you." It neighed and stepped backwards. I stopped. "Can you help me. Im sure where ever I'm going there will be other horses too. You can have some friends." I was probably lieing. It came closer to me and knelt its head down to mine. I petting his head and slowly put the rope around his neck. "Good boy. Now follow me." I led him to the road just infront of the little house. Rick was already there waiting for me. "You found a horse?" "Yup." I got onto it and Rick got on behind me. His hands wraped around my waist to hold on. I tensed up for a moment but eventually loosened up.