Swae Lee 13# part 2

( Asia P.O.V)

I woke up in a different room i looked around and realised where I am and instantly remembered what happen yesterday, streem of hot tears run down my cheeks. I can't believe he did that right in front of me well at least now i know how much he loves me.

I done my hygiene and Stuff i quickly changed into...
**in the media ⬆➡** as i was walking downstears i felt a weird feeling in my stomach. I got downstears and only slim was there.
"ummm hi" i said.
"sup?!" he smiled.
"the sky" he replied.
"its blue" we both laughed and i walked to the couch and sat next to him.

We was watching Next on MTV when swae and that girl came down laughing swae gave me the guilty lool but I completly ignored him.
They came over and sat on the Couch opisit me and slim.
"hiiii... Aassiiiaaa" the girl said unsure of my name.
"bye" i said rudely i heard slim chuckle then she spoke again but to swae.
"baby why don't your sister like me?" she asked slim gave him a confused look but then did the oh face knowing whats going on.
"don't worry babe she's always like that" swae said. "n**** what!?" i semi yelled.
"what?!" he asked.
"you know damn well what!" i said kissing my teeth then turning my attention to slim i decided to take the advantage of the sister thing, lol I'm so evil.
"sliiimmmmmm" i said poking out my bottom lips.
"what?" he asked clicking on his phone.
"can you get me ice-cream please ?"
"nahh getcho lazy ass up and do it your self or ask ya n**** swae!"
Slim thought about what he just said. "i mean your n**** brother swae" slim said nervously.
"slim why you so mean to your little sister?" the girl asked. "ummm bitch i already told you I aint little I'm fucking 13 but yea. Exactly slim why you so mean to me?" i said.
He rolled his eyes and said. "fine I'll go" he then got up and walked to the kitchen. "and orange juice and some crisp please!" i yelled. "whatever" he yelled back. I looked at swae and the girl swae had the "what the fuck face" and the girl had "wha de heeelll!?" i then spoke "WHAT!?" i said with attitude. They shook their head and looked away. Kmt.

Later on that day

The girl left like 30 minutes ago i found out her name was jade anyways i was about to leave to go home when someone grabbed my arm i turned to look at the person and it was swae.

"*sigh* let go of my arm please" i said calmly not caring at the same time. "no, please we need to talk" he said "we have nothing to talk about now let go!" i said louder. "please!" he pleaded S.C.
"NO, now let go!" i yelled.
"right, you asked for it" he said, before I could say anything he threw me over his shoulder and carried me upstears.

"SWAE PUT ME DOWN!" i yelled slapping his back.
"oi lil girl i dont hit girls but I do, do something else so I suggest S.C you to stop!" he chuckled.
I sighed and the next thing I know im being thrown on his bed. I tried getting up but swae lightly pushed me back down.

"Now please listen"

"fine" i sighed rolling my eyes.

"look i know I hurt your feeling bu-" "really bad" i cut him of.

"yeah but she's just a side hoe and no one can find out about you cuz if they do then that's the en-""end of your carrier" i cut him of again, he sighed and spoke.

"that's right and i just hope you understand that I don't give a fuck about how old you are i still love you and only you those hoes don't count babe, thats why I had to pretend your m-" "your sister" i cut him of YET again.

"yeah and it would be nice if you stop cutting me of *chuckles* but yeah I love you and only you remember that" he leaned down and kissed me sweetly.

Swae sat me on his lap, my legs rapped around his waist and my arms around his neck. Swae licked my bottm lips asking for entrens S.C. And ofcourse i let him in we started to have a hot make out session. I pushed him back not breaking the kiss, swaes hands travelled to my ass, squeezing it. I moaned softly. He rolled us over so he was on top of me "are you sure?" he asked and i nodded, i was really to give him my virginity it felt right and before I knew it i was half naked. Swae took his shirt of revealing all his sexy abs and tattoos he then took his pants.

He hoverd over me and kissing on my neck. "mmm" i moaned. He quickly put on a condom and inserted me slowly. "AHHHHH" I screamd at the top of my lungs he was huge asf! "umm babe that's only half" he said. "half!!??" i semi yelled. Swae started to go deeper and faster, shit that shit hurts! "mmm ahhhhh" i moaned. After a while it actually started to feel good
"whats my name?!"
"swae" i moaned
"nahh whats my name?!" he yelled.
"SWAE!" I yelled.
"IM GIVING YOU LAST CHANGE, WHATS MY NAME!?"
"DADDY!!!!" i screamd and at the same time I felt all my liquid flowing out. Swae rolled over on his back i put my head on his chest. "this was a bomb ass sex!" swae laughed. I laughed and said. "i know I love you" "i love you to" swae replied kissing me softly and we both fell asleep.

____________________________________
A/N well I hope you liked that sorry that I published it so late but I was really busy so yeah bye x❤x❤x