Swae Lee 10# (part 1)

This imagine is for @DIVA_ASIA_1306
Hope you enjoy bye...

---------- ----------- ----------- --------- ---------
(Asia P.O.V)

Hi my name is Asia and I'm 13 years old anyway i have a boyfriend his name is khalif Brown but his stage name is swae lee which is what I rather calling him. I know people say that I don't know what love is at this age but I really love him, hes perfect but there's one problem... Hes 20 years old. Alot of people say that age is just a number but I'm sure his fans, my family and his family wouldn't think that if they found out me and him are a thing.
_________________

I was sitting in my room bored asf so I decided to call my baby.

Phone convo.....

Swae: hello

Me: hey baby, whatcha doing???

Swae: shhhh I'm at the studio i can't talk right now. He semi yelled.

Me: oh... I'm sorry, i didnt know.

Swae: *sighs* it's okay imma call you back later, bye.

Me: bye, i love you.

Swae: love you to, bye now.

End of convo....

Well damn, tf is wrong with him*sigh*.

_______________
Later that day
_______________

I tried calling swae like 50 times but he's not picking up its 12:56 he said he's gonna call me later. I know yall think like "tf leave him alone give him some space and shit" but I haven't seen him in 2 months because he went on tour since he came back I've only seen him once. Maybe I'm getting to engaged in this? I dont know but he promised that's he'll never hurt me he even gave a expensive promise ring. As i was deep in my thoughts i heard my phone ring, i read the caller Id, omg my babe calling.

Phone convo....

Swae:hey bae...

Me: hey lee.

Swae: listen baby sorry for the way I acted earlier but I can't let anyone find out about us..

Me: it's okay i understand.

Swae: really?!?!?!

Me: yes.

Swae: you wanna come over mine, no one's here?

Me: ofcourse imma be there in a few.

Swae: okay love you.
......
Swae: Asia??

Me: oh sorry i love you 2 bye baby.

Swae: bye.

End of convo...

I'm happy he called but I don't understand the one thing. he never says "i love you" like i do but instead he says "love you" does he not love me!? Nevermind imma talk to him about it later.

I don't my hygiene and stuff, got dressed and i was ready to go...

At swaes house...

I climbed S.C up the window and knocked on it, swae walked over and helped me in, as soon as I got in to his room he kisses me sweetly soon our kiss turned into a make out session, swae picked me up my leggs rapped around his waist and my arms around his neck, his hands layed on my ass. Swae walked as to the bed without breaking the kiss. We pulled away to catch our breath. "i missed you" i said. "yeah I know, i missed you to" he said pecking my lips.

We talked for like forever, catching up on some things, suddenly we heard the doorbell rang i quickly ran to his closed to hide. Swae walked downstears to open the door. I could hear a girls voice "hey baby" he said said. Baby, baby, BABY???!!! oh hell nahh this n**** didn't just say that!?

I quickly ran out of his closed and ran downstears when swae realised me he gave this look like "tf you doing here!?" "aww swae baby you didnt say you have a little sister!" ummmmm bitch i aint his sister! "umm yeah she's my little sister" he said squeezing my cheeks. "aye GETCHO hands of me I aint 5 I'm flipping 13 and i aint cho si-(gco)" i got cut of by swae. "oi don't talk to me like that!" he said. "babe why doesn't anybody know yall have a Sister" she asked. " you know we want her life to be... Uh... Normal that's right normal" he said nervously. "oh okay, well um it was nice meeting you... Uhhhh" "Asia, its Asia for you bitch!" i said cutting her of and flipping my hair. She had this shocked expression on her face. She looked at swae and shrugged then they walked upstears leaving me hanging. "Asia getcho ass to sleep!" swae yelled. Tf did just happen!?!?!?

(btw slim knows about Asia)

My eyes started to get glassy and not even 2 seconds million of tears rolled down my cheeks. I ran upstears to the guest room and took a long hot shower while crying and crying. Luckily I have some clothes here i changed then brushed my teeth and cried my self to sleep..

____________________________________
A/N hiiii just to let yall know part 2 will be coming soon for this imagine, remember if you want a imagine message me and tell me what type of imagine and with who bye x❤x❤x