Slim Jxmmi 1# ❤❤

This imagine is for @_trillestQueen_ make sure yall follow her to. ❤❤ i hope you'll like it xx

(symphony P.O.V)

Slim has been so busy lately we never get any time for eachother, every time were alone something or someone has to ruin it, being in a relationship with a celebrity is so hard, sometimes I think that.... I can't do it no more.

As i was thinking I got a messege from my best friend she wants me to go to a party with her... Hhhmm why not i haven't been to one in a while. I stood up and looked in my mirror i have kinky curly hair that stop below my shoulder and i have a carmel skin also I'm 5'5 and my body is banging asf. I got dressed and put on. ***in the media*** as i was about to leave when there was a knock on the door....

I peeked through the whole and there he was finally showing up when I'm about to leave.

WARNING ⚠ RATED R so if you dont want to see it then skip it...

I open the door slowly and before I can say anything I got attacked by him kissing me passionately at the beginning i wanted to pull away but his lips are so damn soft and irresistible also did i mention that he's looking fresh asf. He licked my bottom lip begging for
entres (S.C.) i let him in, we started to have a tongue war, his hands slid down to my lower back then lower to my ass. He squeezed it and i couldn't help but moan. "Hhhmm b-b-babe let's g-go to the R-r-room" i said trying to hold in my moans. he picked me up, my legs around his wait and my arms around his neck. He walked us to the bed pushing me onto it he jumped on my carefully and started to kiss on my neck then biting he went lower. I took of his jacket then his top and he took my top of and started to massage my breats i laid back, my hand in his dreads. He Un hooked my bra and started making circles with his tongue on my nipples it felt so damn good "mmmmmm" he then started tracing wet kisses on my stomach going lower to my private spot. He took of my leggings then took my panties in his teeth and took them of. "babe your so damn beautiful here." he said in amazement. He opened my leggs wider and started to eat me out "uhhhh fuuuccckkk mmmmmm" i moaned of pleasure. He stuck 2 fingers in side of me and started to pump me FAST. He took of his pants then boxers he didn't need to put on a condom since I'm on birth Control. He then started to enter me. "OHHHH FUCKKKK" i screamed this shit hurt as fuck, he is so damn big looooorrrddd!!! He started with slow strokes then started to go faster and faster. "FASTER, FASTER!" I moaned. "whats my name" he shouted. "daddy" i wissperd i couldn't even say anything I was so out of breath. "i can't hear you." he said "daddy" i said louder. "loader" he said. "DADDY, AWW fuuuccckkk!!" i shouted making him turn on more, he started going faster and harder, gosh I wont be able to walk. I started digging my blue nails into his back skin. "b-babe I'm gonna c-cum." i said out of breath. "just old it in a little longer bae." then we both came at the same time. My liquid all over his D, he rolled over to the other side facing the ceiling like me. Were both out of breath, i tilted my head to face him he did the same, we both smiled "i love you Symphony" "i love you to Aaguil" we then both shared a passionate, sweet and long kiss, we talked until we both fell asleep.

Got i missed this so much.

____________________________________A/N there you go i hope you liked it, this is my first time writing a rated R so don't judge me please thanks.

If you love rae sremmurd like I do especially swae lee then go read my book rae strummurd (swae lee love story)

If you want a imagine message me or dm on instagram my name is kkarolinaa.xo Bye x❤x❤x