Chap. 8 Is Every One A Vampire?

“Ugh, would you just let me die in peace, please?” I asked, trying to slam my head on the table again.

“Where would the fun be in that?” Nero asked, sitting me up straight.

“The fun would be me dead and you watching me die,” I suggested, with a shrug.

“Nope, I don’t think so,” he said, shaking his head, while keeping one hand on my shoulder.

“Grrrrrrr,” I growled, glaring at him.

“Huh, I didn’t know you were into role playing Hayden,” he smiled, causing everyone at the table to laugh.

“Oh, bite me,” I snapped, jerking my shoulder out from under his hand.

“Don’t tempt me, I just might,” he said, his eyes flashing red and his canines extending into a longer, sharper point.

“R-r-r-r-right, I’m just, I’m just going to, go use the restroom,” I stutter out. Standing up, quickly, I made a hasty escape toward the bathroom, only to be stopped by someone behind me, grabbing my hand.

“Hmmm, you did come,” the voice said behind me.

“Crap,” I whispered. “Today is just not my day,”

“Would you like to dance?” the voice said pulling me into them.

“Um, no thank you, Wyatt,” I said, as politely as I could manage, while pushing away from his chest.

“WHY NOT?” he demanded pissed.

“Because I don’t want to! Now leave me alo-oh fuck,” I said, looking into Wyatt’s now Red eyes.

“But, you danced with the other vampire. I think it only fair you dance with me too,” he smirked grabbing my wrist tighter.

“Let me go you son-of-a-bitch,” I snapped, trying to pull my hand free, but it was no dice.

“Now, now slayer, I want some quality time too,” he said, smiling freakishly.

“No,” I said pulling my left hand back and extending it forward as fast and hard as I could. It lands in a perfect punch to the face, which caused him, like I hoped, to let go of my hand.

“That wasn’t very nice,” he said from the ground, while fixing his nose. I smiled a little knowing I managed to break it. “Now, it’s my turn,” he said, standing up quickly and punching me in the face, sending me flying back into some table.

“Ow. Son-of-a-pop-tart. OW!” I said, rolling off the table and standing back up, slightly wobbly.

“Hayden?” Karma asked alarmed.

Okay, so apparently I landed on our table.

“Wow, I have some hit,” Wyatt’s voice rang throughout the gym.

“What the Fu-” Karma started.

“Karma, where’s my basket?” I interrupted.

“Um…… Is that Wyatt?” she whispered, her eyes wide.

“Yes. Basket?” I asked turning to look at her.

Boy did that idea turn out to be a bad one. Right as I turned, Wyatt wrapped his hands around my left shoulder and around my waist. Then continued to throw me a crossed the gym like a soft ball, with a group of boys on the other side acting as the catcher.

“Sorry,” I said pissed, jumping off them and moving back to the other side, where Karma was standing.

“Wow, you’re tougher then I thought,” Wyatt mussed half-circling me.