Chap. 6 The Dance From Hell

“HAYDEN! GET YOUR PASTY ASS OUT HERE NOW!!” Karma yelled from the living room.

I sighed looking down at my clothes. I was wearing a little red slutty hood outfit. Complete with red high heels and basket with stakes and tazers. Thank you Joss Whedon for the idea.

“HAYDEN!” she screamed again.

“I’m coming Karma!” I yelled back, stepping out of my room.

“Damn you look hot!” Karma said once she saw me.

“So do you,” I said smiling. She was wearing a short black dress that was low cut and black knee high boots. Her hair was puffed extra high. Ironically she was going for the Slutty Vampire look. “So are we meeting the guys there?” I asked grabbing a litter Mt. Dew and sticking it in my basket, (let’s remember that the water is gross and the punch is spiked.)

“Yup, and we’re already late because of you so let’s go,” she said grabbing her own bag and pulling me out the door. “So, what’s in the basket?” she asked as we walked.

“Weapons,” I shrugged.

“Buffy?”

“Yup,”

“Hm,”

After that we just walked in silence, until we got to the school and spotted Brice, Gemma and Dakota and Gemma and Dakota‘s dates, Jason and Mason.

“Hey guys!” Dakota said when she saw us.

“Hi. Hello Jason, Mason,” I said, nodding at them.

“Hey Hayden,” they said together. Jason and Mason were twins. Both having light brown hair, bright green eyes and standing at 5’11”. Most the time it was hard to tell them apart. The only difference about them was Jason had natural, dark, brown highlights and Mason had light blond highlights

“So, where’s your date Hayden?” Gemma asked.

“Don’t have one,” I mumbled.

“Oh, well then,” cough, “Away we fly!” she said grabbing Jason’s hand and walking to the front door.

“Away we fly,” I mumbled, walking behind Dakota and Mason, and Karma and Brice.

“Welcome to the Halloween dance and I hope you have a horrid time!” Amber, a very chipper girl, dressed as a pixie said.

“Will do,” Jason said.

The rest of us just nodded.

“Wow,” I said when we stepped into the gym.

“Wow is right,” Gemma said.

The gym had been transformed from a horrible, butt smelling, hell into a horrible, death smelling dance rave. The walls had hanging heads and blood smeared on it. There were crosses and vampires with wooden stakes in them. Ha, take that vampires!

“Okay guys. Time to dance,” Karma said pulling Brice and me onto the dance floor, with the others following behind us.

After 45 minutes of hardcore dancing, we were sitting at a table talking.

“So see anyone you want to dance with?” Karma asked, looking around.

“Nope,” I answer boredly. Must we bring this up?

“Really, no one?” she asked with a raise eyebrow.

“Nope,”

“Fine then... Are you having fun?” she asked.

“Yes, I am. Now it’s a slow song so go slow dance,” I said pushing her off her chair. “You too, Gemma, Kota,” I said turning towards them.

“But what about you?” Gemma asked.

“I’ll be fine. I’m tried anyways,” I said sliding lower into the chair.

“Fine,” she sighed standing up and dragging Jason to the dance floor with Dakota and Mason behind them.

“It’s too bad you’re tired. I would love to slow dance with you,” a smooth voice said behind me.

“Yup, too bad for that,” I said annoyed, not turning around.

“Oh, don’t be that way Hayden. I’m just here to keep my promise!” the voice said happily.

Oh god you don’t think?

Oh, I so do think!

Oh crap, I thought turning around.

“What are you doing here?” I asked, looking at him and a dude, with blonde hair and brown-gold eyes that was standing behind him.

“Just keeping my promise,” Nero said.

“Which was?” I asked annoyed.

“That I would be your date tonight, duh!” he answered cheekily.

“Oh, well. Go away,” I said turning back around.

“Don’t be that way! I came all the way here for you,” he said looking fake hurt.

“You seem to do that a lot,” I snorted, causing the dude behind Nero chuckle. “Who are you?” I asked turning my head towards him.

“I’m Wade,” he said, with a slight badass node.

“That’s just peachy!” I said sarcastically, sliding down in my chair again. “Now go away before I kill you,” I grumbled. This not so bad dance is officially bad now.

“You wouldn’t kill me. Would you Hayden?” he asked in my ear.

“Yes, now leave,” I snapped. I really need to find Karma.

“But I just got here! I haven’t even drunk anything yet!” he complained.

“Oh, don’t even think about, you, Creeper!” I exclaimed jumping up and getting in his face.

“Too late,” he whispered getting a little closer to me.

Wow he has really pretty eyes.

PAY ATTENTION!!!!!!

Right, pay attention….

“Get away from me,” I said pushing him in to Wade, and walking toward the dance floor.

Find Karma, find Karma. Kill Nero, kill Nero. I chanted to myself as I pushed through the crowd.

“Karma!” I yelled over the now techno music. Damn being short, I cursed myself. This would be a lot easier if I was tall. “Karma!” I yelled again.

“Hayden?” I heard her voice ask behind me.

“There you are Karma,” I said turning around, “Nero’s here,” I finished looking back at the table to see that he and Wade were still standing there.

“What where?” she asked looking around.

“The table,” I sighed pointing.

“Damn,” she whispered, looking at them, “Which one is he?”

“The black haired one.”

“And what is he doing here?” she asked turning back to me.

“Apparently, he’s my date,” I mumbled, angry.

“Hmm, well I think it’s about time that I meet him,” she said grabbing my arm and pulling me to the table.

I have the feeling this isn’t going to end well. 

*******************************************************************************************

*Edited*