Chapter 7

The three of them started to get tired and stopped running.

"Guys i think we should set up camp because I am extremely tired." Madison said.

"I agree" Robin said.

Aniya in compliance plopped on the ground tired. They all split up to get enough materials for the night. Madison was sent to find leaves to put together a blanket. Aniya to find loose wood for a fire and Robin to visit the wizard for food. They made the plan and went their separate ways to get the materials.

Aniya's POV

Man it feels good out here. Now there's some wood on the ground.

10 min. Timelapse

With alot of wood in both of my hands I start to head back. I then stop and wonder if I poke a tree if it'll turn to glitter. I balance the one hand and unshethed my sword and poked it and it turns and falls to glitter.

"Keep still" a raspy voice said.

I turned around and saw 4 poopers all armed. I couldn't take them down so i drop my sword and raise my hands.

"Lets make a deal" the main pooper said.

Robin's POV

I finally show up at the wizards home and knock on the door.

"Hello?" I say.

The wizard came and opened the door and said.

"You can't be here what do you want?"

"I just came to ask for some food that will last us through the night." I said.

The wizard closed the door. I could here him going through many things. So I just stood and waited. He came back out with a single baguette and handed it to me in a hurry and asked.

"Which of the three of you have the key?"

"Aniya does why do you ask?" I asked.

"Just keep an eye on her." He said.

He closed the door and I left confused.

3rd person

The three of them met back up at the camp. Aniya made the fire, Robin equally split the bread and Madison pieced together decent sized blankets.

Timelapse to the next morning

"Guys we need to get moving" Robin said.

"I agree" Aniya said.

The three of them started their way toward the gate.