Chapter 4

Before i continue i would like to give a thanks to  AndYourBirdCanWrite for helping me with this chapter now on with the book...

As Robin, Aniya and Madison stood frozen surrounded in a half circle at the door of the castle. The three had there weapons raised and ready to attack.

   "Lower your weapons humans or you will die" the lord pooper said.

   "Give us the key and we'll leave right now" Robin said in a eager tone.

   "I will never" the pooper king stated.

   "Well let us leave with a fun fact. Did you know that glitter is flammable cool right" Robin said.

Knowing exactly what he was getting across Aniya slid the tip of her weapon on the ground in front of the troops in a line.

   "What?" the king said confused.

   "NOW!" Robin yelled as he quickly lined up his bow with the line of glitter on the ground and fired his bow as flames profoundly lifted off the ground creating a barrier. They walked out of the doorway and looked for another way in.

   "Look we could scale the walls to look for another entrance or head strait to the tower." Aniya said.

   "Alright lets do it" Madison said.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

They were a quarter around the castle by now and still couldn't find a way in and the tallest tower was way to far for them to reach before there arms just gave out.

   "My arms are getting tired" Aniya stated.

   "Me too" Madison said.

   "Guys look i think i see a window we cam get in from there" Robin said relieved.

They soon got to the window and jumped in and headed towards the door.

   "You guys ready to find the key and get out of here?" Madison asked.

   "Yeah but we have to stick together no matter what" Robin said.

Robin slowly and quietly opened the door and they all stepped out weapons ready. They quietly walked down the long dark hallway. When they reached the end and turned and were greeted by many armed poopers.

   "Well nice of you guys to finally join us" the king said.

Robin, Madison and Aniya had there weapons raised and ready to attack.

   "Lower your weapons and surrender" said the king.

   "Never" Robin said as he let his bow loose and fired. The arrow hit one of the minions and it fell  dead on the ground.

As the poopers watched the death of one of there friends the rest of the poopers attacked.

   "There coming what do we do?" Madison asked.

   "We fight" Aniya said as she charged toward the poopers to attack.

Robin and Madison followed suit. Madison flipped her distraction switch. Aniya and Robin started stabing and shooting some poopers. The king pooper was sneaking behind Madison he than hit the nunchuks out of her hands than grabbed her and ran off. Aniya stabbed the last pooper both Robin and Aniya started running after her but couldn't catch up.

   "Oh no Madison is gone" Aniya said worried. "Where would he take her?" Aniya asked.

   "Wait didn't the king say somthing about a dungeon it's a castle what castle doesn't have a dungeon. Maybe she's there. Robin stated.

   "True lets go I'll grab her nunchuks and we'll get headed." Aniya said.

She did exactly that and they started there way to find the dungeon.