Chapter2

"So..." Jeremy started, looking at me while I completely ignored him, eating my cheeseburger.

"This is soo good, you have no idea" I said randomly, trying to avoid the subject.

"Yeah, yeah we know, you've been saying that since we sat down. Now, stop playing stupid and explain yourself" he cuts me off drinking his coke.

"What do you want me to explain?" I answered munching one of my fries.
"What did Kate mean when se said you got expelled? And the bad influence tittle, too" I glared at my best friend, but se hide behind her ice cream.

"She meant exactly that, I got expelled" I said shortly, bitting my lip and praying to God not to let Jeremy kill me just yet, I haven't meet Leonardo di Caprio or Brad Pitt so I'm not ready to die.

"Would you mind telling why?" Oh uh, he's being serious and using his parental voice, geez I'm in so much trouble. I dipped one of my fries in my orange sauce -ketchup, mustard and mayonnaise mixed together to make the perfect combination- before I answered.

"Well I kind of... Like... I mean, i..." I stuttered nervously, thankfully my beautiful best friend saved me. Note the sarcasm.

"She made a graffiti on the wall of the school" I resisted the urge to lunge myself at her screaming "I'M GONNA RIP YOUR TROATH OUT, WITH MY TEETH" for the simple fact that that was Derek Hale's line. What? I'm allowed to watch MTV, I'm still a teen girl.

"Excuse me, you what?!" I'm so dead, I should start my testament. He looks... Offended? Maybe a little mad. Disappointed? Probably 100% done. " You made a graffiti... And you were stupid enough to get caught?"

"I know and I'm sorry and... Wait what? Aren't you mad at me for vandalising school property?" I ask and he laughs. He actually fucking laughs, to say that I'm stunned would be an understatement.

"THAT would be hypocritical, -is that how you say it?- Anyways, it's probably my fault that you know how to make grafittis" at that Kate chokes on her ice cream and her eyes widen comically but Jeremy ignores her "And that's probably the reason you have the "bad influence tittle" too, if I'm not mistaken" I shake my head, unable to process what just happened and Kate doesn't look much better than me: her eyes are wide, her mouth is slightly open and she is holding her ice cream a little too tight.

"If I had done that, you would kill me! And you just call her stupid? That's it? No "I'm disappointed" or "How could you? That is not the girl I know" or any other bullshit? I can't!" And with that, Kate stands up dramatically and stomps out of McDonald, going who knows where while Jeremy furrows his eyebrows and bites his lip, watching her sister disappear out of the door.

"When did my sister become such adrama queen, pretty girl?"
"I don't know, honestly, she's been like that since you left" I was not about to lie, even if I'm a great liar, when it comes to Jemmy I'm the worst one in the world. He can tell I'm lying without even looking at me.

"Me leaving really affected both of you, didn't it?" He asks, his face kind of sad and I sigh.

"Yeah, it did. In different ways, but it did" like I said, I'm not lying to Jeremy no matter what.

"I'm sorry, pretty girl. I really am"

"Meh, not entirely your fault, Jemmy, your parents were the ones who sent you away. Parents suck" I mutter the last part, biting a fry and drinking my coke, ignoring Jeremy's intense look.

"Where did you say your father was inscribing you?" He finally asks after a while and I'm glad, I'm glad he says 'Father" and not 'Parents'.

"Ummm... I didn't but the name's West side public high school, I think" I have to move back to avoid being drenched in coke as Jeremy spits all over the table "Gross! Jeremy you disgusting..."