Chapter1

"I just can't believe it!" I screamed throwing myself in my best friend's bed.

"Weren't you grounded?" she asked me sitting at my side.

"Yeah, why?"

"Well, you're here... How did you get out?" she answered confused.

"I sneaked out" I said in an 'duh' tone.

"Right, I forgot your 'bad girl' attitude" she said rolling her eyes, I smiled at her, she's the only one who I can be myself with.

"Getting back to my 'I can't believe it!'" she facepalmed herself "I can't believe the cops actually caught me doing my paint!"

"Don't you mean graffiti? In school property? I know for a fact it said 'Fuck school! I don't need chemistry I want to be a photographer!'" she said raising an eyebrow and I waved my hand.

"Details, details, it was awesome"

"So did you get expelled?"

"Yeah, the headmaster didn't find it funny or awesome"

"What did your mom say?"

"What do you think? She yelled at me, almost beat me and then my daddy stopped her, the usual" I said pretending not to care, when in reality it really hurts. She looked at me with pity and hugged the living day lights out of me.

"Get off... Can't breath..." she laughed and let me go. "I guess your parents won't let you switch school to my new one?"

"Sadly they won't" she said pouting, "it would be the second time and it's already hard enough to convince them that deep down you still are that little girl who beat those boys in kindergarten for pulling at my hair... Ok, maybe that's not a good idea" she said after I gave her an amused look.

"They love me and they know it!" I said smirking.

"I GOT PASSION IN MY PANTS AND IM NOT AFRAID TO SHOW HER! IM SEXY AND I KNOW IT!" our voices started singing. We've recorded that in christmas as a gift to...

"Isn't that your brother's ringtone?" I said and I was sure the music came from outside the door.

"Yeah, that was his ringtone" Kate answered as confused as me.

You see, Katelyn Jones is my best friend from kindergarten. With dark hair and brown eyes and adorable personality she's the perfect girl.

Her brother, Jeremy, in the other hand was the devil in human form, even if he was always nice and caring with me and always protected us I knew he was the worst guy in school, getting himself into fights, bullying other students, vandalizing the school -a lot of things I've done, I've learned them from him- and always breaking the rules. That's why Kate's parents sent him to military school two years ago.

"Do you think he's..." I was cut mid sentence when the door bursted open and standing on the doorway in all his glory was Jeremy Jones.

Damn, he looked hotter than the last time, how is that even possible? The military school made him drop dead gorgeous.

"SURPRISE!" He yelled, and we just stared at him in shock, why is he here? He should be in his school, two states away from here! Don't get me wrong, I'm happy -hell I'm more than happy- to see him here, but if he ran away again his parents will kill him or send him to a reformatory. "Hey, don't be soo excited, you're gonna have a heart attack!" he said sarcastically, and with those word I snapped out of my initial shock.

"Jeremy!!" I screamed and jumped out of the bed and tackled him in a bone crushing hug, he laughed and hugged me back.

"Hello there pretty girl!" I smiled at my old nickname "Come here little sis, I can hug both of you" he winked but Kate wasn't attempting to move, she just kept staring at her brother.