Chapter 10

Ash's P.O.V

Running in the direction the man disappeared in, I wasn't surprised when the scene around us changed from cabins to forest.
"What the hell happened back there, Prince?" Puck yelled, keeping up with me as we ran through the trees.

"Not now, Goodfellow." I responded.

"Get off me!" I heard Meghan scream to my left where Puck was. Besides knowing the direction the scream came from, Puck ran off into the opposite direction where it was really hot. I knew I would regret it but I followed him. No matter what, I trust his tuition.

What I saw was breathtaking. Meghan was tied up in a steaming hot chair, sweat drenching her shirt and sticking her hair to her face. Her chest rose and fell heavily with each deep breath she took and my heart ached for her as I saw her fighting to keep her eyes open. Puck fastened his pace, trying to get to her but I caught up to him and grabbed his arm, pulling him around to face me.

"Let me go-" He said, daggers drawn at the ready.

"Shh, Goodfellow. Look." I looked from him to Meghan and watched as a figure approached her.

You could tell the gender, female. She had a black robe on with the hood up, until she slowly dropped it. She wore a bright pink mini skirt with a white crop top.

"I still can not believe you, Meghan. I finally had Robbie all to myself until you," She raised her hand, revealing a knife, and slowly pressing it to Meghan's throat. Only her slight whimpers could be heard from here.

"You came and took it all away from me. He fell in love with you, Meghan. My precious, sweet Rob fell in love with a farm girl slob like you! And still, you went for the other dude. Why in the hell would you do that!?" Alexis snapped. Meghan didn't answer so Alexis dug the tip of the knife into Meghan's leg, smiling as she threw her head back with a grunt.

"Fuck you." Meghan breathes out as sweat droplets drip off her head. " Robbie is not yours, you conniving, low down, two faced, Bitch! " I hear Meghan say, screaming the last word.

Alexis crosses her arms over her chest, backing up a step before yelling.
"RYAN! Get out here!" She yelled. The same man that kissed and kidnapped Meghan ran up to Alexis, nodded and then ran to Meghan. I braced myself, ready to lunge at any moment. He looked at her a moment longer before placing a wet, sloppy kiss on her cheek. He pulled back to look her in the eyes.

"Where's that boyfriend of yours now?" He asks, leaning down to give her a kiss on her other cheek as I squeeze Puck's arm, not realizing I hadn't let go yet.

Meghan cursed and flinched away from him. "For your sake, I sure hope your not here when he arrives." She said before leaning up to his face. " He's got a bit of a temper. " Quickly, she head bumps him and I feel a wave of pride rush through me as I see her smile, watching him tumble back. "Oops, did I forget to mention I did too?" She laughs and throws her head back over the chair.

"Wooh! Now that's my Meghan!" Puck escaped from my hold and casually walked out of the trees that hid us. Alexis jumps at the sight of him and quickly fixes her hair and skirt, before smiling at him.

"Hey, Rob." She says, batting her eyes.
Rolling my own, I sneak my way over to Meghan, doing my best to keep quiet. Her eyes flutter open as I approach and I see her sigh.

"Ash, oh God. Don't look at me, I look a mess." She says and I smile before placing a kiss on her sweaty forehead.

"Hold still. I'm gonna get you out of here." I respond.

I look up and immediately lock eyes with Alexis. Her eyes widen and she presses a red button that was on the watch around her wrist. In less than a second, I was trapped and locked in an iron chair, groaning from the burn that was already starting to form.