After that, around ten large security guards with armed clothing came inside the room. All had guns pointing directly at me. I didn't know what to do at that point, so I did what a regular person would do. I raised my hands up, hoping they wouldn't shoot. Moments later, a man with a suit goes through the crowd of guards. He stands in front of the bed, his hands on the bed frame.

"Looks like your'e coming with us."

~2 YEARS LATER ~

I guess you can say that I finally know what an Evo is now. I found out that there was a terrorist attack in Odessa, Texas. The government blames the Evos, which are people with extraordinary abilities. Evos are now forced into hiding because people are out there to hunt and kill them. The Evos that have been caught are either dead or put into Sunstone Manor, which is where I am.

It's a prison that captures Evos and perform mulitple tests on them. I have been living in this prison for two years now and I have to say that this place is the worst. But to the other Evos who live here, they never want to leave. I just want to get out of this place as soon as possible, even though I know that won't happen any time soon.

Laying on my room mattress, I start to have thoughts about Neverland again. I keep convincing myself everyday that I really did go there, but I'm slowly starting to believe that it never happened. That it was all a dream and everyone that I met was just an illusion, including Peter. It's been two years, and I guess he still hasn't found me. Oh God, I do miss Peter. But then again, he never existed if it all really was a dream.

As I was contemplating about the past, the electronic door slid open. Matt Parkman had stepped inside. Matt Parkman was the man in the suit I met at the hospital, and he's also the director of Sunstone, which makes me hate him with a passion.

"If you want to test me now, can you do it later please?" I asked harshly.

"Actually, I'm here to tell you something." Matt said with his hands folded behind his back.

I raised my back off the mattress. "What?"

"You have a visitor."

I was confused. I never thought people were allowed to visit the Evos here. I heard it was forbidden, but I guess I was wrong. "A visitor huh?"

"Yes. He was able to persuade me I suppose." That was even more strange to me. Matt Parkman isn't an easy person to persuade, especially when it comes to this kind of stuff. And he? Who's he?

"Interesting."

"Well, I should leave. He will be here shortly." He noted, motioning towards the door to leave.

"Wait." I stopped him abruptly. "What's his name?"

"Mr. Kay."

When Matt had left the room, I was left wondering, who was Mr. Kay? I have never met anyone called Mr. Kay. Maybe it's someone from the village that wanted to visit? I don't know. All I hope is that this Mr. Kay will be worth meeting.

As if it was perfect timing, the door had opened.

That must be Mr. Kay.

The white door slowly slid open. I felt a rush of anticipation. I am eager to know who this Mr. Kay is. When the door was finally opened all the way, I waited for him to come in. Biting my lip out of nerves, I rubbed my hands together. I heard the foot steps of Mr. Kay becoming louder and louder, until he had finally entered the room.

And when he did, I couldn't believe my eyes.

"Peter?"

He chuckled. "It's Robbie Kay now."

The End

A/N: SO THAT'S THE OFFICIAL ENDING GUYS

Thank you all so much for reading this chapter and for all who have been reading this story. It's amazing knowing that there are people out there who genuinely enjoy what I write. I really am thankful for all the feedback and just simply thankful for those who gave this story a chance. I will be rewriting some of my past chapters to improve them and make them have better detail.

Comment what you thought of the ending ;)

You are all amazing.

Until next time.

- K