chapter 19

"Rae... Baby, wake up."

I grumbled incoherent words at the person waking me up at such an ungodly hour. I felt finger probing me from my arms to my cheeks. I stretched out my limbs and arched my back to wake up. When I opened my eyes I saw Harry smiling down at me, but then I saw my clock in the corner of my eye.

"Is there a reason why you've woken me up at 6.30 in morning?" I questioned.

"I really would like you to meet someone. And there's a long drive ahead of us." He whispered, just incase my dad was listening in.

I was a little nervous about who Harry was taking me to meet. It could be one of his friends or maybe he has another sibling. What if he has a kid? No... That can't be it, he's too careful. And kids aren't his thing. Harry had been downplaying this person all last night. He didn't answer any of my questions I asked, once I finally stopped crying and got a chance to regulate my breathing that is. Harry had obviously admired this person, he only spoke fondly of them.

I got out of bed and started to get ready for the day ahead of us. Harry had sat on my bed for the remainder of my daily routine; shower, hair, make up, and clothes. When I went to leave my room, Harry told me to meet him outside and down the street, incase my dad was watching out. I agreed and watched him descend out the window, climb onto the tree, and land down to the soft grass below. He made it look so effortless that it made me wonder if he's done this tree climbing business before.

When I headed it my door, I ran into dad. I looked up with a scowl and immediately ran down the steps and into the kitchen. He called after me, but I ignored him, and continued to search for a quick breakfast and get the hell out of here.

"And what are you doing up?" He asked.

"Work." I simply replied.

"This early?"

"Yes."

I packed my large shoulder bag with two water bottles for Harry and I, and granola bars. I took one last sip of my orange juice and poured the rest down the drain. I shuffled around looking for my DM's and my for winter jacket since it's colder out now. My dad stood in front of the door to stop from leaving. He crossed his arms over his chest and raised his eyebrow.

"And when will you be back?" He questioned.

"When my shift is over, or whenever I feel like coming home."

"You're not going to see him." He spoke sternly.

"Stop telling me what to do!" I yelled.

"I will, because I'm your dad, and as long as you keep living under my roof, you will follow my rules."

"Maybe I need a new place to live." I scoffed.

I moved my fathers muscular body to the side, and opened the door to leave as soon as possible before I get really mad and say something I would regret. He is still my dad, and I will love him unconditionally, he's just irrational. I walked down the street and saw Harry leaning up against his black Range Rover. His eyes covered by the dark shade of his sunglasses. He smirked at me and held open the passenger door for me to slide in. I smiled up at him as he held his hand helping in. He jogged over to his side of the car and hopped in. He started the car and I pulled out my water bottle; drinking it quickly.

"Don't drink too much. It's about an hour ride and I'm not stopping so you can use the restroom." He chuckled.

"Sorry, I just have a little headache." I mumbled.

"What happened?" He signed.

"I threatened to move out."

"You what?" He laughed astonished.