chapter 16

"Hey, dad.."

"And what do you want, Rae?" He chuckled.

"Well, see, I haven't seen Harry in a while and he's practically been locked up at his place for a while, and I was wondering if he could come over. I know you don't like him, but I don't see why not, he's very nice, and yeah." I rambled.

"You know how I feel about him, let alone him in my house." He said putting down his papers.

Ever since I told my dad Harry and I were friends, I nearly gave him a heart attack. Now every time I go to Harry's, I can't leave unless I have the pepper spray my dad bought me. If I ever became more then friends with Harry, and he found out, I should just start digging his grave.

"Please, daddy." I leant forward over his desk, batting my eye lashes like a little girl asking for a cookie before dinner.

My dad can never say no to my eye lashes. He says I have the eyes of my mum; hazel with specks of green and yellow. He pondered over the thought for a while, tapping away with his pen.

"I won't be here, I have to run to my office. I don't want you two alone."

"Will will be here." I interjected.

My dad thinks that every time I go to Harry's, Will is there. Sometimes he is, but most of the time he's off on his own. But for this time, I think Will better come over.

"I suppose then. But if he does anything wrong, he will be more then a deadman." My dad sternly spoke.

I gave a thank you, and headed upstairs to call the two boys. Of course Harry said yes, but Will was a little more reluctant then I had hoped.

"And why do I have to come over again? I don't fancy being a third wheel." Will protested.

"Because he can't come over if you're not here. And you be, your brother and I are just friends. Just stop being a pain in the arse and come over." I huffed and disconnected the line.

***

Will had already made it here before Harry, and my dad was getting ready to leave before there was a knock at the door.

"I'll be getting that." My dad said.

I walked behind him, over to the door where Harry was behind. I hoped my dad wouldn't have been here when Harry showed, to avoid the little lecture that my dad would be giving.

"Harry." My dad greeted.

"Hi, Sir. Thank you for letting me come over." Harry said, keeping his eyes soft and innocent. Maybe the only thing Harry was scared of my dad.

"Don't expect this too often. If you do anything to her or this house, I'll make sure to have you put away, for good." I dad said with a hard voice.

"Dad!" I yelled.

Without any other words spoken, my dad brushed past Harry and made his way to his car. Harry looked shocked by my dads remark.

"Hi, Harry. Sorry about him." I quietly chuckled.

"It's fine, not the first time he's said that." He nervously scratched the back on his neck.

I led Harry into the living room with me, and he instantly relaxed when he saw Will. Like always Will had made himself at home, and turned on the TV to some football match whilst he stuffed his face with a bag of crisps. Harry still seemed tense, but he looked comfortable as him and Will messed around. I thought I'd leave them to it, and go make some snacks for us to eat.

I decided on making some sandwiches with a few tasty snacks. I hummed alone to my own tune, as I spread the condiments along the bread. Making my own sandwich, I toasted some bread and added a generous amount of Nutella. After spreading it, I brought the knife to mouth, licking off the rest.