Chapter 30-

Chapter 30-

Niall's POV:

I felt disappointment. I was defiantly disappointed. All the feelings I've been feeling are pouring out of me. The tears. They fell into my hands as I crouched down onto my knees in an empty park. It's was beginning to become dark and soon I wouldn't be able to find my way home.

The bench under the light post called to my attention as it flickered on. I guess this is where I'm sleeping tonight. I wiped my tear stained cheeks and damp hands before I sat on the cold red bench. Why am I here? Why do I feel so pathetic? The negative comments I was receiving from both haters and Harry tore me apart completely. Harry was right. I'm jealous. I so wished Audrey was mine. I'm so lost on how I feel. I'm so ashamed in myself and how I really thought I had a chance with Audrey. She was truly something. But she was anything but mine.

I'm nothing but her friend that she met around town and I don't think ill ever get used to that. Nothing more than friends. Just a friend.

I laid my head against the arm rest and folded my hands across my chest and gazed up into the sky. It was beautiful just like-

"Niall, what you think you're doing?" A deep voice creeped in front of me

I sat up on the bench and squinted in the distance at the faint shadow who called my name.

"Zayn?" I asked

The figure came closer and saw a faint nod. He pulled his lather jacket closer to his chest and took a seat on the seat next to me. I was ashamed to say anything. Zayn understood my insecurities and the problems I've had with dating. He was the only one.

"I knew you'd come here. The last time you had a problem like this you came here. I'm here for you mate, but you can't keep running away from your problems like this, boy. I know how you feel about finding the right girl, but c'mon mate."

I squeezed my eyes shut and choked back my tears. My hands were really shaky and I was ready to burst

"I mean... I'm sorry Niall. I know you wanna find the right girl and all, but maybe Audrey wasn't meant to be your little princess. I know a beautiful, lucky girl will come around looking for his little Irish man. You two will fall in love and you'll regret being so depressed about this, okay?"

I nodded and stuffed my hands into my pockets

"I just thought that maybe she'd be the one. I thought it was time that I should stop looking because I already found the girl I was meant for." I choked

"Some things are just not meant to be. Lets go home, Niall." Zayn leant me a hand and I took it getting off the old red bench.

Audrey's POV:

I could feel the blisters forming at my heels. I've probably already ran three miles with Harry and still no sign of Niall. Why am I blaming myself for this. Why do I feel as if I'm the reason for Niall's disappearance, when I have no clue what so ever on why this is happening. Why is this happening? Or is all of this just a really bad dream.

"This is my fault, Harry." I collapsed onto the pavement

I looked down into my hands and fumbled with my bracelets out of nervousness. I could feel his stare down on me. Almost as if his eyes were lasers and they were piercing into me.

"No. This is my fault. Niall didn't want me to take you out. I made him feel horrible because I'm that just that type of person. I'm a horrible person and this is what happens to horrible people. Karma." He sat down next to me on the cold ground and held my cold hand with his warm one.