Chapter 3-

CHAPTER 3:

I snuggled more into my sweatshirt and waited for Harry. I heard a car door slam. I peered out my window and saw him run into the building. I could actually hear my heart thumping faster and faster in my head. In a few seconds, the same curly headed boy ran into my room threw his jacket on the chair and hopped in the un-occupied space on my bed.

"Ok, I brought scary movies, chick flics, action and comedy. Which genre?" He asked

"Um... Scary. But it's up to you."

"Scary it is then." He said plopping in the movie Case 39 into the DVD player and shutting off the lights.

He sat back down on the hospital bed and the movie stared.

"I brought the popcorn." Sam said bringing in a bowl of freshly popped popcorn

As Sam closed the door I felt an arm snake around my shoulder. The bracelets tickled my neck and I let out a giggle. I felt much happier with someone. And in this case, that someone was Harry.

The t.v went black as the credits began to scroll down the screen. I stretched and yawned deeply.

Harry's POV:

"That was a pretty good movie." I yawned

"Yeah I agree." Audrey said not looking tired at all

"I'm actually really hyper."

"Lies. You just yawned" she laughed

Audrey is such I good friend. I really think I'm going to spend a lot of time with her.

"Well, it's seems late."

"Yeah" she sighed

"I should go, I'll be next door and you have my number if you need me." I said grabbing my jacket.

Right when I was about to turn the door knob I heard a faint voice.

"Harry?"

"Yeah?" I said looking at the weak girl in bed

"Thank you. Thank you for putting a smile on my face."

"No. Thank you." We both smiled like idiots

I turned the door knob and walked a few feet and unlocked the door to my aunts room. I sat on the couch and just laid there. Audrey made me so happy. I wonder what other gifts life will give me. What am I talking about!?Audrey is all I need. I don't need no stupid gifts when I already have a special one next door.

I hope this isn't.... I gulped.... Love.

--

dont hate me. I'll make the chapters longer.

20 votes for next chapter(:

What should the ship name be Hadrey or Haudrey ? idk vote below(:

Follow my Instagram; @DirectionDesires

-Tina ♡