Chapter 22-

CHAPTER 22-

Audrey's POV:

I was staring at the window taking in the beautiful flowers that were placed under the window and I smiled at the couple who was kissing under the tree.

My thoughts were interrupted by something being slid into my hand. I looked up to see some scary guy with a hoodie and big dark glasses

""I noticed your wrists, if you need any help just text me." He smiled walking away

I couldn't help but notice his hoodie. It was the same one Harry-

I stopped my thoughts to take my drink from Sam's hands and took a sip of the cold refreshing drink.

"Who was that?" She asked

"I don't know, some kid that smelt good and gave me his number."

"Ooh." She cooed and winked

I took another sip of my drink as we walked out of the Starbucks and down the sidewalks.

"Let's go check out this shop." She pointed to a clothing store across the way.

We walked into the store and she immediately held up a dress against my torso.

"You NEED to get this! Go try it on."

I groaned lackadaisically

I took the dress and walked into the room. I closed the curtain and took a good look at the dress. It had leather at the top (ended at the bottom of my boobs) and comic type skirt part.

I had to admit. It was really cute. I carefully slid the dress over my head and adjusted the straps and my hair. I looked fat and ugly. But the dress was to die for so I took it off and put it on the hanger and walked out of the room.

"We're getting this dress." I said handing her the dress for her to hold on to. I grabbed a black fedora and a gold necklace with a little circle charm.

We put all of our stuff on the counter to pay. We quickly payed and got out of the store.

"How about some lunch?" She asked

I hesitated for a second because I wanna loose weight so I could look presentable. But I thought about what Gemma said to me earlier today

"You deserve to treat yourself better than this. You deserve recovery. If Harry was here right now, he would for sure be on the floor crying blaming himself for your pain."

I nodded and walked into Panera.

"How many? Just 2?" The hostess asked

Sam nodded and we sat down at the table that the hostess led us too.

I grabbed the menu and just decided on a fruit salad and tea.

"So are you going to text the guy that gave you his number." She asked

I shrugged

"I don't know. Maybe."

"You're going to call him. He seemed really cute." She winking

I laughed remembering that

--

Sorry for the sorta short chapter. I have a feeling this story will be ending soon. Maybe at 30-35 chapters it will be done.

Don't worry. Ill make another story(:

Kik me for story plot suggestions. My kik is; 1dinme

*PLEASE VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED THE CHAPTER*

My instagram; @DirectionDesires

-Tina ♡