I woke up that morning sad as hell that I had to leave but knowing I had to get back to my everyday life. Harry was gone but he'd left a note saying he was getting food and would be back in time to take me to the airport. I went into the bathroom and started to wash my face and as I looked down I noticed something glittering on my wrist. Initially I thought I was hallucinating but after rubbing my eyes clean I saw exactly what was in front of me. Either in the night or that morning Harry had slipped a diamond tennis bracelet around my wrist. I stared at it for a while watching the diamonds dance but snapped myself out of their trance as quickly as I fell into it.

The second he got back to the hotel I gave it back to him and told him it was too much. We ended up having a heated discussion and he explained he could afford to give me nice things and that I deserved them. Even though I fought him on it tooth and nail he pushed his point through by claiming it would be my birthday present for the next three birthdays. Although I knew he was full of it I didn't want to spend my last hours with him fussing and fighting so I accepted it vowing to myself to wear it as much as possible and get his money's worth out of it.

We spent my last hours there hanging out with the boys and laughing together, creating memories that we could look back on. Once it was time for me to go they all begged me to stay and I nearly did, but I pushed myself out the door. Harry took me to the airport and wouldn't let me go even when they called for my flight. I could see in his eyes how hard it was for him to watch me leave, I could feel it in his kisses. My lips felt twice their size the entire flight home but it was worth it. We both wanted to sear our stamp on the other and leave behind something to remember us by. By the time I landed in LA paparazzi knew where I'd be and was lined up waiting to make up bull crap headlines to go along with my pictures.

"So how have things been since you got back?" Amita asks, totally enthralled in my story.

I'd almost forgotten I was telling them what'd happened, I'd gotten so caught up in the memories. "I spent the first few days going only to work and coming home so they've slacked off a bit," I explain, "But they're still relentless."

Damien frowns, a knowing gleam in his eye, "That's why you didn't want to go out tonight?"

I nod, feeling a little down that I'm ruining my friend's good time with my drama.

"Girl please!" he exclaims, waving a dismissive hand, "That's all the more reason to go out and turn up. I say we wear the most outrageous outfits we can think of and give them a show!"

The idea strikes a chord with me. Amita seems to be up for it and we do need something fun to do tonight. Staying in is never really an option with these two. Plus, I've been missing Harry like crazy so maybe this'll be the distraction I need.

"Alright, let's do it," I agree, running through outfit possibilities in my head.

By the time we're done getting dressed we look like we belong in a Lil Kim video in the 90's. Dramatic furs, huge wigs, and all white outfits seem to be the theme of the night and although we may look a little over the top and ridiculous, we look good.

The club is pretty crowded but since Amita knows the owner we're able to get a section in V.I.P. for free. The bottle service is flowing and before we know it we're all well on our way to being drunker than we planned. It's nearly instantaneous. Each time our bottle gets almost empty we can see the sparklers in the distance on their way towards us. Somehow more and more people sneak into our section behind the women bringing our bottles. I guess that's what we get for not having security watching who comes and goes.

It's getting hotter and hotter in our tiny area and this damned Mongolian fur jacket isn't helping matters any. The music is loud and I can feel the bass vibrating in my chest forcing me further into my comfort zone. I'm not really a huge fan of crowds and more and more people are finding their way into our section to drink the free booze. I'm too drunk to have a panic attack but not drunk enough to where it doesn't bother me and make me wish I was at home in bed.