Untitled Part 8

Back at home the girls were getting worried wondering weather we were alright alone as for has been a month already so they decided to pretend they were alright with their relationship and move on when they aren't. June got out her iPad and rang Connor . Ring , ring, my iPad started going off so I grabbed my iPad to see who's ringing and it was mum so I asked my sex-God-boyfriend wether I should answer it and he said lean on my shoulder then press answer, ok pooh bear. So I pressed answer.

iPad conversation:

iPad : ring ring

Connor : hi-ya mum what's up?

June : do you feel like you want to come back yet

Connor : nah, this is probably the best month of my life. Having no arguments about who I love, being with Matt alone and genuinely finally being my around him.

Matt : I wouldn't go back any-day but I suppose we have to get back some point this week as for we do have school next week.

Kate : Mathew darling me and your stepmom have come to terms with your relationship and decided even though it hurts to say, decided to accept it and move on.

Matt : thanks mum but are you sure June can handle it. Use rely when she sets her mind on something , it never goes

Kate : I know but she promised she would try to keep her feelings to herself because she doesn't want to lose her son

June : Matt, Connor you've got school on the 5th of next week so if you don't come back today then tell us when but it has to be this week though.

Connor : mum I know school starts on the 5th . Me and Matt decided on staying another 2 days then coming home so shall we say 1:30 then

June : ok, Kate what do you think

Kate : 1:30 is fine by me, see you then

Matt : girls, you really did ring at the wrong time you see we were doing it when the iPad rudely interrupted us.

Kate : er Mathew don't tell me you & conner were .......... when we rang

Connor : sorry if he just painted a strange picture in you head but the answer to that is yes we were. ( I said smiling at Matt then looked back at the iPad )

Matt : so um mum we gotta get back to what we were doing, see ya in to days time bye

Connor : bye

June & Kate : bye boys

Connor : ( switched the iPad off and put it back onto his side table )