Untitled Part 6

I love my sweetheart to bits so I was thinking of a romantic night in tonight with a candlelit dinner and watching his favourite movie ( lord of the rings: return of the king) . Anywho it took us almost an hour and a half to unpack everything and by then the clock said 3:15pm so I thought it was time I started making the meal for later witch was homemade spaghetti bolonase With rocket cheese and a glass of red wine. Matt lade the table which was kind of him to do then once it was reddy we sat at the table eating and talking.

Surprisingly so I thought I did a rather good job at the pasta for a first timer.after dinner we sat cuddled up on the sofa watching the movie, we did a little dry humping n stuff then went to sleep in the only room with a small double bed . I woke up the next day thinking about were we were going in this relationship and decided to writ it down

 1- were in a relationship no longer stepbrothers 

2- well move out and live together when we go to college and 

3- I am lucky to have Matt to love cause he's so kind and generous to other and such a flirt.

I put the pad and pen down , got up to make a cup of hot tea then hopped back into the nice warm bed as for it was freezing cold this morning. Matt looks so cute sleeping you know just as I snuggled under the duvet putting my arm around Matt's waist again Matt slowly started to awake. He turned over to face me and smiled. As he sat up in bed with the blanket falling off his shoulder Matt asked me why it was so cold in here so I told him that the boiler had broken down so we have no heating.

He pulled the blanket back up to his shoulders . I lent to the draw and pulled out a soft bed jacket and gave it to him n said "here put this on it will help you stay warm " so he thanked me and put it on. I smiled back at mat and said " honey I have this question I've been meaning to ask you for awhile which is Where are we going in this relationship? " so mat replied with an odd look to his face and said " pooh bear aren't you just happy were we are right now. I do love you very much but why'd ask ".