The crush

Once we'd finished our pizza we all went strait to bed. A few minutes later Matt came into my room and asked if he could sleep with me and being half a sleep I moaned yeah shore so he climbed over me put his right arm around my stomach with me cuddling his hand we went to sleep. In the morning Matt's mum Kate came in to tell me the she and June were going out for the day so we had the hole day alone together but when she came in, she saw me a sleep with her son and was horrified so she wrote it down instead then they left the house.

When I had awoke I was pleased to see Matt lying next to me on my bed. On the other side of me was a note that said darlings me and Kat are going out for the day so you have the house to yourselves. I was feeling rather happy to see this note. After reading this note I looked at my clock [ 11:00 ] because it was late, I gently woke up Matt softly stroking his hair " um, morning " Matt said as he awoke from his sleep I replied with "morning sleepy head". We sat in bed chatting for a while then I took a shower moments later Matt came to join me and we made out under it.

After we got out, dressed & dried our hair me and Matt went to the kitchen to make some pancakes with my arms around his waist I watched him make a failed a attempt to flip a pancake so I moved my hands up his stomach, down his arms to his hands to help him flip the next one. Once breakfast was over we sat at the table with a cup of coffee talking bout how and when should we tel our parents about our affair and decided as for we've been a couple for 4 months now that we'd tell them tonight. Oh this is going to be tough, what will June say about it.

We cuddled up with Matt's arms around my neck on the sofa watching Indiana jones and the temple of doom witch I've seen many times before. When we got to the middle of the film I looked up at Matt with those dreamy eyes and said sweetheart do you know that I love you. Matt looked at me and smiled saying of course , I love you too then kissed me on the lips. Next I found myself totally fixed on Matt , not noticing that the TV was still on and made out on the sofa. 

Love another brotherजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें