Phone Conversation

Phone: ring, ring

Matt: hi-ya mum what's up

Kate: thank god you answered, we were worried sick so what are you to doing in the old beach hut?

Matt: well it was pooh-bears idea ( oops ) he thought it would be good for you have some time lone to think about our affair and move on which I think is a good idea.

Kate: nice idea but you should have discussed it with us first. Anyway how did this relationship start?

Connor: hi Kate it all started of your sons birthday at the club were he was flirting with me and calling me names like baby cakes then week later kissed him and here we are 5 months later together like a lovey-dovey couple should be.

June: WHAT 5 MONTHS!, You boys get back hear right now or I'll report you as missing kids

Connor: no mum I won't especially with that attitude

June: IS THIS A WINED UP, TELL ME THIS IS A WINED UP.

Matt: hi June I'm sorry you feel that way but I love your son and you can't take him away from me.

June: I'm out of here, bye

Connor: Matt did you really mean what you just said

Matt: of cause I'd did , I love you ( pulls Connor closer to him then they kiss )

Connor: oh you take my breath away & I love you too

Kate: ( clicking her fingers ) uh um guys , um guys focus your stepbrothers witch stepbrothers in a sexual relationship is really wrong

Connor: I'm sorry you feel that way but I love him and won't let anyone tear us apart so I'm going by

Matt: yeah mum I've gotta go so I'll speak t ya tomorrow yeah

Kate: ok I'll speak to you tomorrow bye.

Matt presses the stop button on his phone then says to me now where were we, oh that's right. we make out for a bit then get back to unpacking everything. We were on the last box when all of a sudden I found my eyes fixed upon Matt as he removed his top of . My mouth was wide open and I loved it. He's the first boyfriend I've ever had that looks like an Hollister model cause all the other 2 were more like everyday teens and there names were Nick lace and James Lewis woods.