Loki's Loyal Lawyer.

Start from the beginning

            The Hulk wasted no time and reached me in a matter of seconds with his big strides. He leaned in and roared in my face. I turned my face away, face wrinkling as his hot breath overwhelmed me. Once he was done, my eyes met with his. "Bruce," I begged, my eyes watering.

             He let out a growl.

            "Bad Bruce!" Tony exclaimed, throwing a heavy tree branch Hulk's way. It hit him as if it was the softest pillow on earth. With a scowl, Hulk turned around ready to demolish Tony.

              "Not know Tony!" I scolded. "Bruce, look at me."

              He did.

            "I'm sorry. I shouldn't have hid those things from you.-" He let out another disappointed growl. I sighed, but went on anyways. If being sentimental worked a few minutes ago, then it should work now."-Try to control yourself. I know you can. You're a Banner and we never give up, no matter how hard-"

                 Tony snorted. "You gave up on skating last-"

              I held out a hand, interrupting Tony. I shot him another, "not now" look. Seriously? No wonder Steve has a hard time with Tony sometimes.

               "Anyways, as I was saying, take a deep breath. We need to talk about this, and I would appreciate it if I talked to the real you."

                 His expression softened once again and he took a step back. This time, his expression stayed the same way and didn't falter. With one last frustrated sigh, the Hulk took a deep breath. His huge hand then extended towards me in a friendly manner. I placed my hand in his, eyes widening at how small it was compared to his. I smiled in relief.

                Tony cleared his throat. "Any time now."

              With one last glare at Tony, Bruce ran off into the trees. My eyebrows furrowed and I glanced at Tony confused. He shrugged, not knowing either. A little more than a minute later, Bruce's head popped out from behind the tree. "Uh...can someone get my extra set of clothes from my car?"

            "You go do it!" Tony and I both said in unison.

            "Me? You're the man!"

         Tony threw his hands up exasperated, muttering something about how it always has to be him. He walked up to what was left of Bruce's car. He did smash it and crushed it beyond repair a few minutes ago. Tony's fist banged against the trunk and it popped open.

           "You owe me," Tony muttered as he took the clothes and stomped his way towards Bruce like a little kid who was told to go to his room without supper.

**

          "So, what did you say that made this guy-" Tony points at Bruce with his mug."- go into Hulk mode."