|Announcement: Project 'True Colour'|

[ANNOUNCEMENT]

I have a project that I will be doing that will answer all of your questions. This project will be called 'True Colour'. 'True Colour' is going to be the name of my biography book that will include all of my answers to your questions. 'True Colour' will represent my true self; my true colour.

-------

You must click on the external link for for the link to the polls and questions. You can also find the link on my profile/conversation.

-------

If you do take part in this project/event, you have a chance to receive a specially made icon and header from me. I know it's not much, but it's the best and most I could do.

From the people who do answer my polls [click the link and answer the questions], I will select a few people who will be lucky winners for the specially made icons and headers.

To make sure you're eligible to receive an icon and a header; make sure to click the link and answer the questions before FEBRUARY 12th.

I hope you become a part of my project and stay tuned for the book about my 'True Colour'. 'True Colour' to be published soon.

_______

Here's a synopsis of the project/event:

Project: 'True Colour' [A book of my answers to your questions and tags]

Eligibility: You must answer and take part in my form. [Question/poll]

Winners: There will be 7 winners.

Prize: A specially made icon and header from yours truly ^^

Benefit: The benefit for you is that you will be a part of my project and will be mentioned in my new book.

_______

[EVENT CLOSED: WINNERS HAVE ALREADY BEEN CHOSEN]