'There are hundreds of drug dealers in this district,' Elliot pointed out. 'Why him?'

'He's been using the drugs as a way of... Controlling people,' Helena explained. 'They've been committing crimes such as theft, bank robberies, and even murder.'

'With drugs?' I asked in surprise. 'I know it's not the craziest thing we've seen, but still, how?'

'I have no idea,' Helena shook her head. 'I've only just been able to link every one of the crimes together just now - the criminals all have a transaction to Mr Martel.'

'Do you know the name of the drug he's selling?' Ted asked sensibly.

'No,' Helena said. 'They're not onsale publicly, that's for sure. It's like he's manufactured the just for his few customers he has.'

Strange.

'Do you know where he sells these drugs?' Isaac inquired. 'If you do, that'll make tracking him down a whole lot easier.'

'I'll run the facial recognition program across the city cameras,' Helena said at once, typing on her keyboard quickly and soon finding a match. 'It's at an old block of apartments near Barker Street.'

'Now we have a lead,' Ted started. 'We can go stop this dealer tonight.'

'Suit up,' I smiled.

---

As I finished zipping my dark teal leather jacket up, I saw that Isaac was lost in thought, but as though something had deeply upset him. And he hadn't said anything to me all day.

'Isaac, are you alright?' I asked concernedly. 'You seem a bit down.'

'It's nothing,' he said unconvincingly. 'Alright, alright. It's Elliot. I feel like I'm not on the same page as him. Like we're drifting apart. And I have no idea why.'

I had definitely noticed a change between the two, but I had assumed it was just me who was imagining things.

'Maybe you should talk to him?' I suggested helpfully. 'Sort out your differences?'

'But it's not like that, Aria,' Isaac disagreed. 'We still love the same stuff and all, but it's like Elliot's got no time for me anymore. I can't put my finger on it, but I know that Elliot is becoming more and more distant with me.'

'I don't know what to suggest, Isaac,' I shook my head helplessly. 'I can go talk to him if you want and ask him what's up.'

'Really?' Isaac asked, wide eyed.

'Of course!' I exclaimed. 'You are my friend, after all.'

---

The night was cold as we crept behind the complex where our drug dealer, Martel, supposedly sold his craft. The area was in one of the most run down parts of the Glades, and Martel had quite the business. A giant group of citizens and other dealers were surrounding boxes and boxes of the drug, each box labelled with the words 'Vertigo Pharmaceuticals'.

'Do you recognise that name?' I whispered to Ted.

'No,' Ted answered immediately. 'But it looks like Martel really does have a source.'