Pulling You Apart

Start from the beginning

And Liam only encouraged him, pushing Zayn's face into his stomach a little, hoping Zayn would catch on, which he did, sliding off the couch to kneel between Liam's legs, the hands in his hair never moving.

Making quick work of Liam's jeans, Zayn settled contently on his hunches, stroking Liam longingly, their eyes meeting in a heated dance before Liam snapped, pulling Zayn's head in so their lips could meet, the hand around his dick only tightening.

Liam groaned into the kiss, hips bucking with the movement as he felt Zayn smiling into the lip lock, earning the smaller man another tug on his hair.

The movement was followed by a delicious moan, one Liam swallowed down with another swipe of his tongue along Zayn's lips, forcing his boyfriend closer until he could fist his other hand into Zayn's hair.

"Are you going to be a good boy?" he asked, forcing Zayn's head back, a little breathless at how easily his boyfriend went with it, how easily Zayn seemed to love the thick fingers pulling at his hair.

The only reply that came was a quiet nod, Zayn's whiskey brown eyes already shot with arousal as he waited patiently for Liam's hands to lead him where he was needed.

And Liam did just that, easing Zayn's head down towards his already straining erection, trying desperately not to whimper when Zayn's lithe fingers tightened around him, those beautiful red lips stretching around his length.

Zayn had always been good at this, from the very first time he'd managed to get a shy Liam with a head of curls to relax enough to get past second base. Zayn was all finesse and talent, working Liam perfectly since day one, like he was meant to do nothing but that. And even now, the hair play a new thing Liam was exploring with every second that past, Zayn complied so perfectly, fighting against the tight hold in his hair, groaning and moaning filthy in pleasure and pain when Liam pulled him back a little, enjoying the vibrations Zayn's sounds sent through his body.

Yet Zayn knew him too well, sucked a little too perfectly and touched him too much in all the right places for this to last. Fisting his hand through the black locks again, Liam forced Zayn away from his erection, releasing a frustrated sigh as Zayn whimpered from the lost.

"Behave," Liam ordered, swiping his thumb along Zayn's swollen lips, catching a drop of himself on his boyfriend's lip before feeding it to him.

Zayn accepted the offering easily, sucking Liam's finger into his mouth with a filthy sound, eyes never wavering from Liam's until he was once again forced away by the thick of his hair.

"You're killing me," Zayn whined as Liam's hold in his hair lightened before disappearing fully. But before he could protest, Liam's was pushing at Zayn's shoulder until he tumbled backwards, hands reaching behind himself to catch his short fall.

Seconds later, Liam was looming over him, knees digging in the plush carpet as he settled with a wicked grin on his face.

"Take you clothes off," Liam ordered biting at his own lips when Zayn's mouth fell open in protest but remained silent. "Go on, hurry."

A little clumsily, Zayn managed to kneel in front of Liam once more, whipping his shirt off before working on his jeans, eyes coming up to meet Liam's shyly even after years of nakedness between them.

"I can't wait to fuck you," Liam suddenly moaned, his own hand now stroking himself as he watched Zayn hungrily, beckoning him forward with one single finger.