I can't trust anyone.

Hi anyone! Just a disclaimer, Jacks sister, (not emma) was created by me. I do not own Jack or Emma and all credit goes to dreamworks for their characters. But Jacks other sister was created by me. Thanks for reading my book!
~ CrazyWatson21

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I was snapped out of my little daydream when somebody clapped their hands in front of my face. Before I could reach for a weapon, I realised it was Drew.
"Finally. Your back in the real world." I took a quick glance around the room. I didn't notice much difference except do the fact there was a knife under Drew's desk. That was there before right? I mean he must use it for self defence.
Yet again, his annoying voice took away my thoughts.
"We have a new mission for you Jack." This was a little out of the blue.
"Oh right. And what might that be?" He sighed and I saw him visibly flinch
"You see, me and my bosses think it may be good if you disappear. So we know Pitch is off your tail."
"So drop off the grid?"
"No" He sighed again.
"Oh? So how do you mean?" His hand tensed around the knife he was now holding.
"Like this..." As he finished his sentence, a split second later he lunged at me. Now I never thought Drew could actually fight, I always saw him as just being the desk job guy. I was half expecting him to become Wesley and hit me with his computer keyboard. (If you get that reference then your the best.)
My spy senses kicked in and I instantly deflected the knife blade by grabbing Drew's wrist. He then tried to knock my feet out from under me to no avail. I jumped ice his leg and twisted his wrist causing the knife to clatter to the floor. I picked it up and held it against his neck.
"Your rusty old man." I said
"AHA, don't worry Frost. Pitch will get you soon enough." Ok he has lost it.
"Ok I'm leaving before you can creep me out anymore. C'mon Emma, let's go." I slowly backed up, pointing the knife at Drew and pinning Emma behind me with my spare hand. We backed out of the door slowly and then I slammed it shut, grabbed a broom the caretaker must have left lying about, and barricaded the door.
"Emma we need to leave now." I said abruptly, turning to my sister who was staring with a death glare at the room Drew was locked in.

I tapped her on the shoulder and that seemed to stop her trying to kill the door with her eyes.
"So the plan is to run then?" She asked
"Pretty much."
We ran down the corridor, skipped the elevator, ran down the steps, missing every other one, and headed to the place where the vehicles are kept. When we arrived, I grabbed the key to my white Lamborghini. Quite the upgrade from my truck. I hopped in the drivers seat while Emma sat shotgun.
"So. Since your boss just tried to kill you, where are we going now?"
"The only safe place I can think of..."
"And that would be?."
"With our sister."
"Cool! We haven't seen her in forever!"
Emma may be loving the idea whereas, I'm not. Our sister is my twin. She works for the sisterhood.
A place full to the brim with girl agents. I'm not looking forward to this. It's been a year since I last saw her... and her name is Chloe.