The Day Gets Worse.

I take my seat at the back of the class, closest to the window. Before the teacher comes in I rummage through my bag looking for my important items. By this I don't mean my pencil case. I mean my earpiece and gun. My earpiece is easy to find as I can see the case. Looking for my gun I realise I left it at home. Well done Jack, great way to start working again. You are probably wondering why I keep my gun and earpiece on me. I'm the best agent at the SOS and there are a lot of people that would like to track me down. Does that answer your question? My earpiece is so I can contact Drew, my boss, the leader of the SOS in case I get in any trouble.
I manage to find my knife, thank god I'm just as good with it as I am a gun. The teacher, Mrs Clarkson walks in and asks everyone to take their seats. She calls out the redgister but all I hear is: Name, Name, blablabla another Name, more Names blablabla, my name, wait my name!
"Jack Freeman!"
"Here miss, sorry!" I shout. I go by Freeman at school so I'm hard to track.
It's about halfway through the lesson and I'm just reading through the textbook,
When suddenly three, huge guys burst into the room.
"Nobody move! Agent Frost, we know you're in here!"
I recognise them instantly. I saw them on my last mission. Come to think of it that was when my awful headache started. Then it hit me...
Oh god! What am I gonna do! I'm at school, in front of my classmates, without my gun and there are three enemy agents in the room!I cant use my powers and all I have is a knife! They are surely going to notice its me! There aren't many good looking guys with white hair in the room. Actually I'm the only goddamn one!
I take a look at the men and study their appearance. One of them has a gun the others are at least three foot taller than me! How do I get out of this one? The gun only has 9 bullets. It's a revolver. Not too hard to dodge. The other men, I will have to make sure they can't grab me. I have my knife in my sleeve so I can attack whenever. But my classmates? Well I wouldn't call them mates but still...
Is this worth my secret identity? To be honest I see no other way out, wish me luck!
I stand up and face the men.
"Look kid we are not looking for a nerd. We're looking for a spy and you sure aint one!" At least my disguise worked...
"Sit down Freeman!" I hear Eugene shout. That's it I'm done with being the laughing stock of this school I'm going to show people who I really am.
"For god sakes! It's Frost the names Jack Frost!" I say and pull down my hood and take my glasses off, clutching my, still hidden knife.
"Well well well... a good idea I must say. We meet again Agent Frost." I Suddenly realize who the guy with the gun is. It's Pitch Black. The guy I've been tracking for years, for the murder of my perants.
"Black. We meet again."
"Hold on, there's no way nerd face is a secret agent!" Eugene shouts
"Hows mommy and daddy. Oh wait there not doing so good are they?"
"Dont mention them to me.." I growl.
"Looks like I found a touchy subject boys!" The other men laugh.
"They can't be doing well, since there in the ground!" Pitch laughs. I loose it at this point.
"Because you put them there! You killed your brother any his wife for what! For revenge on nothing!" I shout. Gasps fill the room.
"Nephew you must learn, I take revenge for reasons only the dead person knows about."
"Dont call me that!"
"What? Nephew?" He says sarcastically
"Thats it!" I shout, annoyed.

Hi my peeps hope you liked this chapter it was 670 words long. I hope I see you in the next part. CrazyWatson xxx