Chapter 5 Lipstick and Fire

As the night kept dragging on, I just kept sippin on my water-down beer as Dean kept talkin about his truck. Like I cared. It's been almost an entire hour and I think Dean can tell I'm not really interested. Then Dean said,
"Hey, if you're bored or somethin, I can think of a few things we could do to..pass the time." He winked at me and I don't know why but I just started bustin out laughing. "What's so funny?" Dean said, his eyes gettin wide and his eyebrows arched. I said "Oh, nothin." And just kept sippin on my beer. Dean said, "Whatdya think I can't satisfy you? Or you think you're too good for my hick ass?" Dean was getting angry. I was starting to get scared.
"No, not at all Dean." I said. I didn't mean it though. I did think I was too good for him. I did deserve better. Better than him. But I sure wasn't gonna tell him that. "Then prove it." Dean said, cold and serious. "Excuse me?" I said. "I don't needa prove nothin to you!" Dean just looked at me. Not like he was swoonin for me, nope. Nothin like that. It was more of a plan stare. He's thinkin of how to get what he wants. Which was me.
I quickly lunged from the bed I was sittin on to try n get to the doorway when Dean quickly pounced on top of me and made me smack my back on the bed on impact. I could smell the alcohol on his breath. He was disgusting to me. "Look, you prissy lil mutt. I'm gettin what I invited you over for. And that's sex. Not love making. Just hard core fucking. Rough and heavy. The way I like it. Now shut your mouth and enjoy the ride." He laughed and pinned me down, his body weight on top of me.
Yeah, right now I know I'm screwed. But I do have one advantage over this drunk fuck. He's drunk. I go with my gut and take a big chance. "Okay, big boy. You persuaded me. And today's your lucky day. Cuz.. I'm a virgin. But if you could just try n be gentle, maybe lemme freshen up in the bathroom so I can get more ready for you. Then, I'll ride you all night long. You'll be my first." I said, lying through my teeth. Dean looked at me. Then he said, "Okay, okay. But use that bathroom right there across the hall. I'll be watching you. No funny business though. Or I'll find you and..well either way it's a win win for me." I left the room as I could feel Dean staring through me, looking at my body and lady parts.
I finally breathe a breath of air when I reach the bathroom and lock the door behind me. As I turned around, I saw a window hiding behind the bath curtain. It was just my opportunity to leave this rape fest, but before I went, I saw a wore down lipstick under the mat on the floor and got an idea. On the big mirror that covered most of the left side of the wall, I wrote in huge letters: TO DEAN, THANKS FOR TRYIN TO RAPE ME. OH, AND THANKS FOR ALSO ACTUALLY BELIEVIN I WOULD EVER FUCK YOU!! MADE IT ALOT EASIER TO ESCAPE YOUR BUCKTOOTH CRAZY ASS! SEE YOU NEVER.
And to top off my beautiful note, I applied the lipstick and gave the mirror a big kiss, signing it with my lips. I grabbed my bag, unlocked the bathroom door, and bolted for the window. I wiggled myself through, free and out in the front yard. I heard the sound of Dean's yells and curse words, guessing he went in the bathroom right after I escaped. I ran for the hills, hearing the sound of Dean's screams becoming fainter and fainter.
I ran straight to my house, singing Hounddog to calm me down on the way there to pass the time. As I walked down the dirt road, I could hear sirens growing louder and louder in the distance. In the direction I was walking. The direction to my house. I picked up the speed, worried as I kept running I could hear more and more sirens, and then what I saw when I looked up at the night stars to make me feel better made me feel worse. I saw smoke.
As soon as I got to my house, my worst nightmare had come true. It was my house. It was on fire. I started to walk up to my house to ask my Pa what happened, realizin he wasn't anywhere in sight on the front lawn. Then I was stopped by myself, dead in my tracks, suddenly starting to hyperventilate. With only one thought in my head racing around like mad. Where is my Pa??