6.0

Of course this would happen, I mean she is still really young, she had me when she was around 17 or 18 and I'm 16 now. But when he said that, I lost it. First keeping her boyfriend from me over a year and now they tell me she's pregnant!? I couldn't even look at her. I felt tears escape my eyes and I got up and ran out of the house. I ran next door to nialls house still crying and knocked on the door. To my pleasure, Niall answer and he looked down at me with sad eyes. He took me into the biggest hug ever and didn't say anything. He just held me there while I cried. We walked up to his room and and I explained everything to him from start to finish.

"I just don't understand why she would keep this from me."

"I know, I know. it'll be okay Brooklyn." i laid down on his bed with my head resting on his lap. Niall had his arm around me stroking my hair softly and rubbing soothing circles on the back of my hand with his free hand. He always knew how to calm me down.

"Are you mad that she's having a new baby?" Niall broke the silence as i sat up and looked at him. It's not that I'm mad about her having a baby, I'm just mad at the fact she kept all this from me.

"Not really, I mean maybe having a new brother or sister can be kind of fun." I sat there and pondered over having a new sibling. I can teach them new things and ill have someone that would look up to me as an older sister in their life. I've always been an only child and I guess having a new sibling can be a good thing!

After we talked about what happened with my mom earlier, we watched a few movies. It was around 11 pm so I decided to go home and get some sleep.

"Yo Horan, Im gonna go home it's getting late." I stood up from the couch and stretched my arms out with a tire yawn escaping my lips. It's been a REALLY long day.

"Ok ill walk you out"

Before I left I turned around and gave Niall a hug that caught him by surprise but he eventually hugged me back.

"What's that for?" He asked, obviously surprised by my actions.

"For being the best friend a girl could ever ask for, thank you for everything my sweet leprechaun." I gave him a kiss on the cheek and he smiled while looking at the ground trying to hide the obvious blush rising on his cheeks.

As I was walking back home I couldn't help but think that after everything he's done for me and him helping me tonight, I actually do love him. I'm in love with my best friend, Niall Horan. No doubt about it.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Short chapter! Sorry :(

Let me know what you think you think!!! :)

Fan / vote / comment

Xx Morgan

( if you'd like you can tweet me @califirwie , comment below or message me on here, things you would like to see happening in the story and I can try and fit them in somewhere! )