3000 MILES: (FanGirl Sequal) An EMBLEM3 FAN FIC

Marley’s POV

It has been two months since that day I told Keaton I was moving to Cali. The school season had just started though I was still moving in. Keaton brought in a few more boxes marked ‘Marley’s room’ He shot me a smile as he tucked it into the far corner. The deep ocean blue walls and empty room made me feel fresh as we moved things in.

“I can’t believe I live in California now, it has always been a dream to move here, now it’s a reality” I sighed crossing my arms.

“I’m glad you moved; now we don’t have to worry too much about distance. We only live about an hour away now rather than 27 hours” Keaton smiled pulling me into his side. I grabbed onto the zipper teeth of his blue hoodie and pulled him in for a kiss.

“Where do you want the…” Wes muttered trailing off as he saw us.

“Belch, you two and the kissing again. What is with you two and kissing all the time, sucking on each other’s faces” Wes said rolling his eyes while placing down like 6 heavy boxes.

“Shut up Wes, just because you and Vanessa broke up does not mean you have to be a downer!” I laughed sitting down on a box.

“Well…”

“Dude she got you there, so don’t mess with my girl. She bites” Keaton smirked sitting down beside me.

“Well that was the last of the boxes so Drew and I are going in that pool we saw in the backyard” Wes said leaving us alone.

The room went silent as Keaton and I sat there holding each other’s hand.

“So what do you want to do today?” Keaton piped up.

“Well how about we blow off some steam and go skating down the boardwalk?” I suggested.

“Sounds fun, I will go grab my board from the car.”

I dug through a box and grabbed my Blue long board my cousin bought me as a going away present. I slid on a black Beanie over my long wavy brown hair and laced up my black high tops. I changed into a black tank top and normal jean shorts. I quickly strung the ‘M+K’ necklace around my neck and headed out to the front where Keaton stood waiting.

“You look nice” he smiled as we took off towards the boardwalk.

When we arrived the boardwalk was PACKED with people, everyone was getting out of school and going surfing.

“You know I have been here for 4 months and I have not once gone surfing. We should do that one time, you being all pro and me lying on the board slowly coasting to the shore” I smiled as we swerved through the crowd of people.

“Marley I will teach you soon, don’t worry” Keaton replied while dodging an old lady feeding pigeons.