Chapter 40

Alex P.O.V

*Bang*

I felt a sharp pain at my right shoulder.

"Ahhhhhh!"I screamed out in pain

I felt dizzy before losing consciousness

_____o_____o____

When I woke up to be meet with a blinding light.

I blinked a few times to let my eyes adjust to the brightness.

After get my eyes adjust to the lighting I look around to see where I was.

I see nothing but a door and a light from the ceiling other than that nothing more could be seen around the room.

I went to the door and put my ears near it.

Once I heard no sound I tried opening the door but it was lock.

I look around some more to see if there is something that could help me open the door up.

I couldn't find anything, so I just went back to where I was before and thought about the things that have been happening so far.

I was too lost in thought that I didn't notice someone had entered the room.

I snap out of my thoughts when I heard a click.

I look to see a gun pointed to my face and holding the gun was a mask person.

"Any last words?" the mask person ask

From the sound of the voice it's a girl.

"Yes. But it's not a word but a question. Who are you?" I ask

"Well since your already going to die might as well tell you." She said

She removes her mask to reveal Victoria one of my classmates.

My eyes widen from shock.

"Victoria!" I said out of shock

"Hello. Alex." She said

"Why are you doing this?" I ask

"Why? WHY?! BECAUSE I LIKE DANIEL! AND YOU STOLE HIM FROM ME!" She screams

"I didn't steal Daniel. He fell in love with me, and that was not my fault." I said

"Well that doesn't matter now. Since you're now going to die. Hahaha!" She said "Bye Alex."

She was about to pull the trigger when the door burst open, and standing on the door was...